by Chris Durst Sep. 22, 2022
Discover, the credit card company, currently has over 300 work from home jobs posted to their career page. They also recently announced hiring for 2,000 customer care jobs starting at $17/hr. Those employees will be eligible for a $500 home office setup and $60/mo. internet reimbursement. Details below.
The company appears to get good ratings from current and past employees. They give it 3.9 out of 5 stars on both Indeed and Glassdoor. Many who rated the company cited “corporate culture” and “benefits” as being among the high points.
If you’re interested in Discover’s recent customer care jobs hiring announcement, click here. The company adds, “Hiring from Arizona, Delaware, Illinois, Ohio and Utah. Residents of New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland are also eligible for positions located in Delaware. Individuals that reside anywhere in these states are eligible to apply and will have the option of working on-site, remote or a combination of the two options…”
The following applies to Discover jobs generally, and finding [email protected] jobs on its job board:
- Fully or partially funded education options to cover an associates, bachelor’s, or graduate degree program,
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline & Telehealth Services
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Adoption Assistance
- Annual Flu Shots
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Work Environment
- Group Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- Healthy Eating Program
- Legal Assistance Plan
- Mother’s Rooms
- Onsite Emotional Health Counselors
- Onsite Fitness Centers
- Onsite Weight Watchers at Work
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional and Leadership Development Programs
- Recognition Program
- Service Anniversary Awards
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Health Evaluation and Health Coaching
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Onsite Health Services Center with Nurse Practitioner
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Fixed and Matching Contributions
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Financial Engines
- “Financial Wellness for You” Learning Programs
Discover’s job board openings vary and some have state hiring limitations, so you’ll need to drill down to see which might fit.
Job listings fall into the following categories:
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Development & Strategy
- Customer Service
- Global Merchant Coverage
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Internship/Leadership Programs
- Risk Management
- Sales/Relationship Management
HOW TO FIND DISCOVER’S REMOTE JOBS:
1. START HERE
2. In the “Refine your search” section (left column if viewing on laptop/desktop), check the “Remote working?” box.
3. Use the other “Refine your search” fields to fine-tune your search.
For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!