by Chris Durst July 23, 2020
Tesla, the company that’s ” accelerating the world’s transition to sustainable energy,” has just just posted a work from home opportunity for Energy Customer Support Specialists.
In this role, you will be on the voice and face of the Tesla brand, so professionalism and a strong desire to exceed customer expectations is key.
Applicants must have one year of customer service experience.
Pay is not listed in the job posting, however, Glassdoor puts it at around $19/hour. We have not confirmed that detail.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
Tesla Energy Support Specialists handle a variety of customer issues while delivering on world class customer service. The role of a specialist is to resolve or escalate complaints through appropriate channels and address social media escalations directed at the CEO with critical thinking. Deliver on Tesla Measures of Excellence, perform other duties and assignments including administrative, special projects. Support general call center functions that reinforce the mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Energy Support Specialists are the front line and face of the Tesla brand. They should maintain a level of professionalism that exceeds that of our customer’s expectations.
- Achieve minimum expectations on all Key Performance Indicators, monthly and quarterly
- Provide excellent customer service that is focused on the person as well as the solution.
- Maintain and follow through on ongoing customer concerns until issue is resolved
- Work with various Tesla partners, such as scheduling, maintenance, process development, etc.
- Address tasks in a timely manner
- Proactively self-educates and maintains expectations regarding training, courses, and procedural/policy updates
- Reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace free of disruptions
- 1 year customer service experience or equivalent
- Evidence of exceptional ability
- Proven track record of excellent customer quality and productivity expectations
- Receptive to constructive feedback
- Thinks outside the box & takes initiative
- Experience with Windows and MS Office applications
- Excellent judgement in solving critical problems
- Ability to adapt in a fast pace changing environment
- Team player attitude is a MUST
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!