by Chris Durst May 7, 2020
wrrk is hiring Customer Service Professionals in Texas, Georgia, Missouri, North Carolina, Colorado, and Arizona.
You may not have heard of wrrk, but current employees rate it a high 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor. Those employees cite friendly coworkers, great management, and flexible shifts among the things they like best about the company.
Pay is not listed in the job posting but, based on Glassdoor and Indeed reviews, it seems to be in the $10-$11/hour range.
These are EMPLOYEE roles that include HEALTH BENEFITS.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“We believe that every company should have a world-class customer service organization.
So that’s what we built.
We hire and train the top 1% of customer service professionals. And then we work as a team to delight our clients’ customers together.
What you will be doing
- You will help customers via email, chat and phone troubleshooting their problems and answering their questions, to ensure that each customer has the best experience possible.
- You will work closely with wrrk management to identify ways that we can get better as a team.
- You’re empathetic. You can easily put yourself in other people’s shoes. You genuinely care about helping people.
- You’re a strong written communicator. You can concisely and effectively relay information in written form. Almost everything at wrrk is done via written communication (both with customers and between teammates).
- You’re professional. In every interaction, even during highly challenging conversations.
- You’re dependable. You show up everyday for your customers and your team.
- You love solving problems. Every customer is different, many times radically so. You are passionate about being able to meet their specific needs, by determining the source of the problem and implementing the effective solution.
You must reside in Texas, Georgia, Missouri, North Carolina, Colorado, or Arizona.
About your Work Experience
- 1+ year in an online customer service role, helping customers via email, online chat, and/or phone
- 1+ year of call center experience
- Experience using customer service software i.e. Zendesk, Freshdesk, Livechat, Shopify, Magento
- Familiar with a metrics driven, fast-paced environment.
- Experience using online communication tools i.e. Slack, Skype
- Remote work experience is a plus
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- W2 employment (you are our teammate)
- Health benefits
- The flexibility of working from home
- Weekly, direct deposit payment
- Work with modern online businesses
- Extensive opportunities to learn from, and work with, awesome and talented teammates
- Career advancement opportunities. We’re a quickly growing company with ample roles and positions to grow into.
CLICK HERE and scroll down for full details and to apply. For more jobs and gigs like these, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page, and check your feed for our posts.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!