by Chris Durst Oct. 3, 2022
“I have a Zoom at 11,” “Coming to us live via Zoom, our guest expert tonight is…,” or “I was Zooming with Frank…“.
Due in part to the pandemic, Zoom has become a household name. On the job front, home-based workers and their employers often use Zoom to close the distance and get work done.
As you might expect, the company itself also hires remotely. It currently has over 200 remote positions posted to its careers page.
As far as employee satisfaction goes, current and past employees rate the company 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor. No employer is perfect, but comments left by Zoom employees praise the company’s leadership team and applaud the positive work culture.
Please note, qualifications and pay will vary depending on the job.
Zoom’s current openings fall into the following categories:
- Customer Services
- People Experience
- Project Management
- Sales – China
- Engineering Operations
In a blog post made by Zoom, they note, “Zoom takes great pride in providing its employees a fun yet productive culture, an open work environment, and highly competitive workplace benefits, including competitive pay, fitness reimbursement, unlimited time off, free meals, and monthly office parties.”
The following is taken from their Glassdoor profile:
Global full-time employees receive access to:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, plus mental health and family planning benefits
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Paid company holidays and My Time Off, our rich vacation policy
- Wellness and fitness allowance, plus access to well-being apps like Thrive Global and TaskHuman
- Book reimbursement program
- Personal finance coaching and tools
- And many more perks and benefits
- Benefits packages may differ by location and eligibility. Please confirm with your recruiter.
To see all of Zoom’s current openings for remote positions, CLICK HERE, then >>> enter the word REMOTE in the search field. Be sure to use the filtering tools in the left column to fine-tune your search! For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!