by Chris Durst Nov. 28, 2022
Gametime is recruiting Work from Home Ticket Operations Associates.
Online reviews put the pay range at $17-$20/hr. But pay isn’t noted in the job listing, so this isn’t official. No state hiring restrictions mentioned.
If you’re a speedy worker with good internet skills and some knowledge of the sports industry (NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, MLS, NCAA, etc), this might be a fit.
This is a full-time position, with what looks like comprehensive benefits.
Here’s what the company has to say about the job:
Live experiences help people cross today’s digital divide and focus on what truly connects us – the here, the new, this once-in-a-lifetime moment that’s bringing us together. To fulfill Gametime’s mission of uniting the world through shared experiences, we make it easy for people to discover and access the live experiences that matter most.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web and desktop supporting more than 25,000 events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket industry in order to move at the speed of life.
The Ticket Ops team is about going above and beyond for Gametime customers by responding fast to orders that require attention and working together as a team to deliver the best experience for fans in live entertainment access. This role on the Ticket Ops team is about attention to detail, knowledge of the secondary ticketing industry, seller relationships, team collaboration, and strategy.
What You Can Expect:
Gametime is looking for an enthusiastic, inspired, self-motivated, and hardworking Ticket Operations Associate to join our team. This is a full-time hourly role (40 hours per week) and candidates should expect to work weekends.
What you’ll do / own:
- Efficiently and proactively handling orders with sellers via phone and email
- Responsible for maintaining certain margins on order sourcing
- Respond quickly to orders and communications requiring attention
- Provide above and beyond – WOW – GT experience, while helping customers with their purchasing needs
- Be a passionate product expert and be able to answer and take ownership of any and all questions that come your way
- Build loyalty among sellers to both fall in love and stay in love with Gametime
A little more about you:
- Ninja like skills on the internet, ability to leap to multiple sites and tasks with lightning speed
- The flexibility of a professional athlete… when it comes to your availability to work that is. Our earliest shift starts at 7:00 AM PST and our latest shift goes until 9:00 PM PST.
- Confident and amazing speaking and writing skills
- You’re attentive and a problem solver
- You can make quick decisions in stressful environments
- Literate in Excel or another data management tool preferred, but not required
- Experience with ticketing as a customer (sports, concerts, etc)
- Knowledge of the sports industry (NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, MLS, NCAA, etc)
- Knowledge and experience with iOS and Android products, platforms and devices
What we can offer you:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided
- Wellness programs
- Tenure recognition
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!