by Chris Durst Apr. 23, 2021
Sykes has posted openings for Remote Healthcare Customer Service Representatives to provide empathetic and helpful care to their clients.
These are full-time positions with paid training.
The company provides a comprehensive benefits package, including, “medical, dental, life, vision insurance, company matched 401K, and generous paid time off.”
Pay is not noted in the job posting, however, Glassdoor places it at about $12/hour — we have not confirmed this with the company.
Hiring in all states EXCEPT: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.
Here’s what Sykes has posted about this opportunity:
“At SYKESHome, we help people one caring interaction at a time – that includes you! As a Healthcare Customer Service Agentfor SYKES, you will provide support to customers right from the safety, comfort, and convenience of your own home. Agents supporting SYKES healthcare clients are empathetic, helpful, and resourceful, and typically have some healthcare industry or related experience.
Founded in 1977, we are a trusted work from home company. While other companies are learning how to set up virtual work for the first time due to COVID, SYKES has more than 20 years of experience offering 100% virtual work, which benefits our customers and you! In fact, 96% of our work at home agents tell us they are very satisfied with SYKES as a place to work.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- 100% Paid Training
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, vision insurance, company matched 401K, and generous paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment
- Computer provided (you will need to provide just the monitor and headset)
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Able to navigate multiple screens on a computer while helping customer
- A stand-alone computer monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, distraction-free home workspace (we’ll provide the rest)
SYKESHome provides home-based jobs within the footprint of a global company, a team of more than 55,000 employees serving major brands around the world. Recently, SYKESHome was named #8 on the list of the Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs (to work for) by Flex Jobs. Serving clients in an array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most exciting and leading industries in today’s economy. So, what are you waiting for? Apply today!
At this time, SYKESHome does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!