By Mike Haaren – Co-Founder, Rat Race Rebellion – Aug. 23, 2021
American Health Connection focuses on centralizing appointment scheduling departments, automated reminder calls, patient access consulting, and discharge follow-up calls. They’re recruiting work from home f/t Patient Services Representatives. Pay is $15/hr.
Hiring from all states except CA, WI, MS and MN. No college required. Benefits included.
If you’ve had experience working in a medical-oriented field, this might be a fit.
Here’s what they have to say about the job (excerpted from the listing):
American Health Connection is a national healthcare call center managing patient access for major hospitals and clinics across the United States. We are a family-oriented establishment that promotes sustainability by offering a flexible work environment, a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package. Come join our team!
Patient Services Representatives communicate with patients via phone, accurately and timely schedule appointments based on provided protocols, pre-register patients and verify insurance.
This fast-paced position requires a 2-year minimum working medical knowledge, experience in electronic health record systems (EMR/EHR), and basic insurance guidelines. Representatives may provide medical scheduling and must be quick learners with the ability to multi-task who speak and communicate clearly. Representatives can expect to handle 100 + calls back to back per shift.
- Full-time positions with competitive pay and opportunities for growth
- 401K with company match up to 3%
- Anthem Blue Cross Medical Benefits / FSA Account
- PTO time + 5 Paid Holidays per year (time and a half for holidays worked)
- Overtime opportunities and Paid Training
New hire shifts are from 10:30AM – 7:00 PM CST Monday-Friday and rotating 4th weekend 9:00 AM – 5:00PM CST (Saturday and Sunday) with 2 days off during the rotating week.
To become a Patient Services Representative the following is required upon hire:
- Desktop Computer with a 22-inch monitor or bigger. Laptops are not acceptable.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit.
- High-Speed Internet with a modem connected to PC through Ethernet cable. Wireless internet connections are not acceptable.
- Internet speeds must meet a speed test minimum of 30 Mb/Sec download and 10 Mb/Sec upload.
- 2 AHC Approved Smith Corona Headsets (click here to see all approved headsets)
- HIPAA Compliant space in your home that can be closed off
For details and to apply, click here, then scroll down and search with keyword “patient” without quotes. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like this, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be rocking your Rebellion soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!