by Chris Durst Oct. 13, 2020
Sutherland has posted new Customer Service Advisor positions in which you will work from home supporting Airbnb.
Pay is listed at $14/hour, training is paid, and the company offers a solid benefits package.
No state hiring exclusions are noted in their job post!
Here’s what Sutherland has posted about this opportunity:
“We’re now hiring full-time, WORK from HOME – Customer Service Representatives to support our Airbnb program!
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll bring your expertise to deliver exceptional service and solutions to customers through inbound calls in a high-energy environment. You will get to work with leading technologies and systems while having a dedicated team of leaders and peers to support you.
This is the job for you if:
- You excel at handling customer inquiries of varying types
- You are an active listener and can leverage probing question skills
- You have a proven track record for hitting sales targets
- You can manage and overcome objections for subscribers’ cancellation and suspend requests to assist in reducing churn
- You bring an enthusiastic personality
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate: $14.00 with monthly performance incentives
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training
- Advancement opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and are a strong multitasker
- Driven by solving problems and meeting goals
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools
- Experience in customer service and sales
- High school diploma or equivalent
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity
- Productive and secure work environment
- A USB, dual-ear headset with noise-canceling microphone
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more work from home ideas, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next work from home steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!