by Chris Durst Sep. 21, 2021
The folks at Working Solutions just wrote us to say they need work from home Seasonal Customer Service Reps.
The company accepts independent contractors from all states except California, New York Pennsylvania and Washington.
Current and past agents with the company rate their experience with 4.7 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor. Along with feedback from RRRebels who work with Working Solutions, it seems that, overall, people are positive about contracting with the company.
Here’s what the company has posted about these openings:
“Working Solutions seeks a highly-motivated customer service expert for an amazing seasonal opportunity. Work with one of our clients from now through December and be eligible for a $500 BONUS, plus earn extra bonuses and incentives if you support more than one client or work additional hours!
Allocate at least 45 minutes to complete the application process. More on the process.
Independent contractors joining this Fall will support one or more of our nationally recognized brands. You can provide support ranging from fitness equipment enrollment and app support, custom gift design and order support, and/or federal benefit program (FEDVIP) enrollment.
- Flexible schedule opportunities
- Available anytime between 8am – 10pm CT
- Weekday and weekend options
Earn up to $14 per productive hour
- Customer service experience
- Friendly tone and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Tech-savvy and avid computer user
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
- Personal computer (no tablet)
- Broadband internet connection, recommended at least 10 MBPS
- Wired internet connection (no wi-fi)
- Windows 10 operating system
- Valid antivirus software installed, running and up to date
- USB headset with microphone
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- Organized desk area
- Professional appearance (if on camera)
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!