by Chris Durst May 20, 2021
Based on earlier listings, we think these TTEC openings include part-time and full-time, but that’s not official. We’ll update if we hear more. Hiring Customer Service Reps from states except CA, CO, HI, IL, MA and NY.
No college required. The main requirements are a HS diploma or equivalent and at least six months of customer experience.
Pay isn’t listed, but in the past the rate has been $12.75-$15/hr.
Here’s what the company has posted about these positions:
“Join our TTEC work from home customer service representative team if you reside in 44 out of 50 states. We cannot accept applications for residents of CA, CO, HI, IL, MA or NY or outside of the United States.
We’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as a Work from Home Customer Service Representative. Full time and Part time opportunities available. Part time hours vary depending on business needs and require weekend availability.
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it’s more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you’ll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You’ll Enjoy:
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
Why You? What You Bring
- Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you’ll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You’ll Need
Your own computer with the following technical requirements:
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
- Dual Monitors recommended
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
- USB Headset
- SSD drive to access our systems
If you’re a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you’re prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC’s most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you’re prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one’s country, but we hope you’ll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our new job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!