by Chris Durst May 20, 2021
Resident, the company that founded the award-winning Nectar Sleep mattress, has posted a Remote Customer Success Advocate position to their jobs page.
This is a full-time opportunity that requires a minimum of one year of “customer support or, sales experience in any environment.”
Pay is not listed in the job posting, and no state hiring exclusions are noted.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Resident is an industry-leader in the Direct-to-Consumer mattress and home furnishings category. Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016 (with over 1 million happy sleepers and counting), we have also launched the Dreamcloud, Awara and Level Sleep brands to cater to a variety of sleep preferences. Our mission is simple, we strive to make inspiring products people love coming home to (and to help everyone afford a great night’s sleep)!
Our company is built around continuously improving our ability to introduce new customers to our products, and wow them with exceptional experiences through the shopping and post purchase journey. We love to use data and metrics to drive our decisions, while keeping in mind that customers don’t speak in numbers, and that each one should be treated as a member of our family.
Oh, and by the way – we’ve been doing the “remote work thing” since the day we started. So you can expect a hard working team of people that understands how to create meaningful connections and get great work done virtually – it’s in our nature!
**This is a Remote, Work from Home opportunity in the United States. Must be available to work 40 hours per week. We are currently looking to fill shifts from 7:45am-4:15pm PST; 9:45am-6:15pm PST. Must be able to work weekends & holidays. Additionally, you must have a dedicated quiet work space to be considered for this role.**
- Live and breathe a Customer First mindset
- Provide world class service to customers and prospects via phone, chat and email
- Use active listening (and reading) skills to ensure you understand each customer’s needs clearly
- Multi-task on a variety of web based tools simultaneously to efficiently and effectively address customer inquiries
- Comfortable handling escalated customer interactions from time to time
- Be able to treat each customer with respect, empathy and understanding, no matter what kind of day you’re having
- Be prepared to become a ‘mattress and sleep expert’ – open to learning new concepts, adept at remembering details, quick on your feet with accurate recall of key information
- Keen to solve problems – do a little research to get the whole picture, and navigate towards customer centric solutions within the parameters of established policies
- Comfortable engaging non-stop throughout your shift with customers via phone, chat and email
- Willingness to participate by video chat on all internal team meetings
- Surface what you see – share your front line insights with team leads, supervisors and managers to help drive continuous improvement in our customer experience
- Help customers and prospects find the best products to meet their needs – always be looking for opportunities to bring more of our products into customer homes to improve their quality of life – after all – what’s more important than a great night’s sleep?
- Get excited to come to work every day – bring your best self, be a great team member and get to know fellow employees located around the world!
- A minimum of 1 year of customer support or, sales experience in any environment
- A minimum of 1 year working in a contact center environment, either remotely or in person – you thrive on phone, chat and email
- Have experience handling a high volume of tickets
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to bring an upbeat, professional and respectful approach to work each day
- Experience/proficiency in programs such as Kustomer, Chat Tools, Zendesk, Google Suite, Slack
- Comfortability and familiarity with working from home and being a self-starter
- Tech savvy with the ability to type at approximately 50+ WPM (ideally)
- Blazing fast internet connection in your zen work sanctuary”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!