by Chris Durst Nov. 23, 2020
ModSquad has posted openings for Phone Support Reps for a Health Coaching App.
If selected, you will be assisting seniors, who in some cases may not be technically-savvy, to properly use a health coaching app.
Pay is $12/hour and you must live in the United States.
Here’s what ModSquad has posted about this opportunity:
“The project is for a health coaching app that is provided through the user’s employer. This is an inbound/outbound phone-support project.
As a member of this team, you will respond to customer inquiries via the phone as well as making calls to users 65+ and helping them enroll and set up their account.
Selected candidates would need to have the patience to work with this clientele that may not be technically savvy.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be located in the United States
- Has a quiet work area to take phone calls
- Has experience in talking to persons 65 and older
- Has a patient and kind demeanor
- Strong attention to detail
- Has experience in downloading and troubleshooting apps in iOS and Android
- Has Zendesk Experience (a plus!)
- Can commit to 20 hours per week.
- Can make a 90-day commitment to this project.
This is 24/7 project, any availability will be considered
Selected candidates must install ModSquad’s security software and Amazon workstation.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be first to hear about jobs like this, like our Facebook page. FB members also share tips on applying for jobs and their experiences with the companies we cover. Good luck in your next steps!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!