by Chris Durst Nov. 23, 2020
Amazon is again seeking HR Contact Center Associates to work from home in 34 states – Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
They are looking for detail-oriented applicants with great communication skills.
You should have 3+ years of contact center or equivalent experience and they are also asking for 90 days of ERC DLS experience (Employee Resource Center and Disability and Leave Services).
Pay rate is not listed in the job posting, however, Amazon does have a minimum hourly rate of $15, so it would be at least this amount.
Here’s what Amazon has posted about this opportunity:
“Join Amazon’s Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians. The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels – phone, web case and chat. The ERC primarily exists to help Amazon employees find answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems. The ERC team is comprised of approximately 900 associates supporting Amazon employees in 49 countries and 19 languages. ERC associates are located in nine locations globally.
We are currently growing our team of HR Contact Center Associates that are dedicated to servicing the disability, leave, and accommodation space. In this role, team members will interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust by providing accurate information and resolving issues. The virtual contact center agent must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail, use multiple resources effectively to find the right information and communicate effectively to the employee. A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care are essential for this position.
Applicants from the following states will also be considered: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
As a Virtual HR Contact Center Associate that supports disability, leave, and accommodation, your responsibilities will be:
- Serve as the first point of contact for leave, disability, and accommodation related questions
- Take ownership of employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus
- Resolve queries by referring to documentation such as frequently asked questions and standard operating procedures and escalate when these cannot be resolved
- Build customer trust through empathetic personalized conversations
- Work cross-departmentally with a teammate first approach
- Receive queries via phone, email or chat and log contacts into the shared service case management system
- Maintain a high level of responsibility and accountability to being punctual and adhering to an assigned schedule
- Work closely with partner teams to keep up to date on process changes, partner for quick resolution of cross-functional issues, and consult to improve processes
- 3+ years of contact center or equivalent experience.
- 90 days of ERC DLS experience
- 4+ years of contact center or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in a virtual environment
- Basic US legislation Leave of Absence and Accommodations knowledge.
- 1 year of Leave and/or Accommodations experience, to include: previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role, with experience using case management systems, reviewing cases for eligibility, determining the appropriate leave and/or disability pay benefits that apply to a specific situation, and establishing/executing a case management plan.
- Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
- Previous HR experience
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow existing process with high attention to detail.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs and ways to make extra cash, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!