by Chris Durst Oct. 4, 2021
WE SUSPECT THIS ONE WILL FILL QUICKLY – APPLY & SHARE NOW!!!
Nova 401(k) Associates, “provides third party administration services for 401(k) plans and actuarial services for defined benefit and cash balance plans.”
The company has posted a Remote Data Entry Clerk opening that notes, “industry experience is welcome, it is not necessary, and paid training will be provided.”
This part-time role requires 20-29 hours per week.
You will be provided with a computer for the work you’ll do for the company.
Pay is not listed in the job posting, however, Glassdoor places it in the $13-$14/hour range. We have NOT confirmed this number with the company.
The company is rated 3.9 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Would you like a job that does not involve a hair-net or a cash register and where your almost-compulsive attention to detail is a huge plus? If these questions have peaked your interest, we may have the perfect job for you!
Nova 401(k) Associates is looking to fill several Implementation Data Specialist (Data Entry Clerk) positions (part-time or full-time options available). Although industry experience is welcome, it is not necessary, and paid training will be provided. This position can be done in our Houston office, Scottsdale office or at your home. This is a great position for stay at home parents looking for a job to pass the time while their children are in school, college students, entry level individuals, individuals returning to the workforce, individuals looking to get out of restaurant and/or retail employment and many others!
Nova 401(k) Associates is a rapidly growing national retirement administration firm headquartered in Houston, Texas. Nova provides consulting and pension administration services for all types of qualified retirement plans.
- Complete data entry for Implementation Department
- Enter new client data into Excel
- Setup new plans in our client management system
- Data uploads to our compliance data software
- Coordinate first contribution projects
- Perform other related duties as required
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; Some college or professional training is preferred, but not required
- Prior work experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- 45+ WPM typing speed preferred
- Superior organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- Clean background check
- Must maintain a professional appearance when working in the office and/or participating in virtual team calls
- For individuals working at home, an appropriate home workspace is required
- Ability to work a regular, fixed schedule with a significant part of the schedule being between the hours of 8:00am and 3:00pm CST Monday – Friday; Work schedule is subject to Team
- Leader approval
Other things to know:
- Part-time work needs to be between 20 and 29 hours per week.
- For individuals working from home, we will provide a computer setup. The computer provided may not be used for personal use and must be promptly returned upon termination of employment. (Reimbursement of any associated shipping cost will be provided). A wired (not wireless), fast and stable internet connection of sufficient speed will be required. DSL and satellite internet are not acceptable.
- Time off (unpaid or paid dependent upon part-time or full-time status) is limited to two scheduled consecutive work days for the first three months and during peak times.
- Additional work hours may be available on a voluntary basis during peak times.
- Benefits depend on whether the position is part-time or full-time. For full-time employees, we do offer a broad array of benefits.
- We are pleased to provide advancement opportunities for all of our employees which may include promotions, rotations to other departments or moving from part-time to full-time status.
- Advancement from this position will be easiest for candidates who have a four year college degree, who are bi-lingual and/or who have excellent communication and customer service skills.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!