by Chris Durst Sep. 30, 2021
Conduent, the business process services giant that spun off from Xerox, has posted openings for Afternoon Shift – Customer Experience Associate I.
No college requirement mentioned. No state hiring restrictions in the job listing, though in the past not all states were eligible.
Pay not listed in this posting, but historically it’s been around $13.50/hr.
Here’s what the company says about the job:
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- WORK FROM HOME POSITION
- Training – 12:00PM – 8:30PM EST
- Shifts Vary starting from 11:30am to 2:30pm
- Sunday’s Off
- Typing : 25WPM
- If hired, background check is required.
- Incentives for Top Performers
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform in an analytical and operational process.
- Entry-level position with limited requirements for licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a close degree of supervision.
- Has basic skillset in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Supports in the achievement of company goals by understanding how teams integrate for the best outcome.
- Impacts a team through quality of the services and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices and receives close supervision and guidance.
- For consistency, methods and tasks are described in detail.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Evaluates issues and solutions to provide the best outcome for the client and end-users.
- Has limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Assesses calls to provide service immediately, be transferred, or require follow-up for client resolution.
- Identifies customer needs by referring to case notes and examining each as a specific case.
- Performs routine call center activities concerning business products and services.
- Uses standard scripts and established guidelines and under supervision, to meet SLAs.
- Provides customers with information that is specialized.
- Communicates in a warm and empathetic manner.
- Gathers all necessary information to update the database.
- Escalates issues to senior levels, based on complaints or concerns.
- Explains company policies to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!