by Chris Durst Dec. 27, 2021
THESE POSITIONS FILL QUICKLY! APPLY & SHARE TODAY!
Kelly Connect has posted openings for Second Shift Work from Home Technical Support Representatives.
Tech support experience is not required. However, you will need at least 6 months of customer service experience, and they’d love for you to have familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS.
These are full-time positions that pay $16.50 per hour to start and offer earning potential up to $19.83/hour after successful advancement through additional queues.
No state hiring restrictions are noted in their job posting.
Here’s what Kelly Connect has posted about the job:
“Our support representatives provide customer service to resolve technology challenges through a series of troubleshooting activities and knowledge-based research in a virtual call center environment.
What Your Virtual Work Environment Looks Like
- A private workspace with locked door in your permanent residence
- Quiet environment free of background noise and interruptions
- A secure workspace free from cell phones/video devices
- Arrangements for dependent care and other obligations
What You’ll Love About Us
- Paid rate starting at $16.50
- Earning potential up to $19.83/hour after successful advancement through additional queues.
- Options for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Explosive growth opportunities with 99% of promotions internally, opportunities to join our Quality Assurance, Training and Leadership teams
What You’ll Do Every Day
You’ll interact with up to 3 customers at a time using various media channels; those channels may include inbound calls, inbound chats, or outbound calls, as dictated by business need. You will be expected to support the iOS queue and quickly enhance your skillset by supporting the MacOS queue. These enhanced skill sets will take place within 30-60 days of employment. Further skillset enhancements into second level support may be required based on business needs.
- Locating music, apps, and movies on various devices
- Billing issues
- Fraud management
- Product feature inquiries
- Resolving username and password difficulties
- Troubleshooting email, wi-fi connectivity and web browser issues
- Navigating customers through various apps
- Data back-up, sharing & synchronization troubleshooting
- Verifying proper hardware and software configuration and set up
- Diagnosing and resolving issues including internet connectivity, email, application downloads, and more
What We’ll Love About You
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work a full-time schedule, 38 hours a week at minimum, including nights, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Must be able to work a 2nd shift between 1pm – 1am ET
- Must have prior overnight work experience
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, structured, dynamic environment and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers
- Possess a strong work ethic with a stable work history
- Great communication skills
- Desire a long-term career with growth
- Openness to feedback and willingness to improve
- Familiarity with iOS and/or MacOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years or older except where prohibited by law.
- Minimum 6 months of customer service experience
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- High speed internet services”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!