by Chris Durst Jul. 19, 2022
Transcom is now hiring work from home Guest Services Reps from AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, and WI.
Among the requirements for these full-time roles are excellent English communications, the ability to work a variety of shifts, and accurate typing skills of at least 30 words per minute.
The position starts at a pay rate of $14.50 per hour, plus performance bonus incentives.
Transcom provides you with an all-in-one computer, monitor, and headset – you provide a quiet workspace and a hardwired internet connection of sufficient speed.
It does look like this particular position will run through January 2023, however, we do know the company often keeps amazing performers on long term.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Be a part of something special where you help create magical moments for guests of all ages!
We’re looking for outstanding Guest Services Representatives / Cast Members to engage guests through entertaining and magical interactions all from the comfort of your own home!
What’s In It For You?
- Seasonal, temp-to-hire position through – January 2023
- Full-time permanent positions offered, based on performance and business needs
- Competitive wages at $14.50 per hour plus performance bonus incentive
- Windows-based computer equipment provided
- 100% REMOTE – Work-at-Home
- Great work/life balance
- Answer inbound calls and emails to assist guests while ensuring you provide the best retail experience in the world!
- Effortlessly engage with guests, actively listen, and provide impeccable guest service
- Contact guests via outbound phone calls, as needed
- Identify and resolve issues that impact guests’ experiences
- Channel escalated issues to appropriate supervisory staff
- Comfortably navigate multiple applications to research solutions
- Multitask in systems while patiently providing updates or instructions to guests
- Work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Work in a highly structured environment with strict adherence to your assigned full-time schedule taking high-volume inbound calls
- Work at a desk, wearing a wired headset, while talking to guests in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Availability to work through the entire seasonal contract
- Able to work a full-time work week of 32-40 hours, with overtime opportunities as needed
- Able to maintain 100% strict adherence to the assigned schedule
- Able to work a variety of shifts, including: evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Able to work full-time hours, with reliable attendance, as outlined in the assigned schedule
- Strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Courteous and friendly with high level of professionalism
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Able to multitask applications while talking to guests on the phone
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to actively listen to guest needs and demonstrate empathy
- Ability to work in an environment where you must sit, reach, communicate (verbally and electronically), type, read, multitask, and concentrate in a prolonged setting.
- Experience troubleshooting basic online retail store process preferred
- Previous call center and/or work from home experience preferred
Must live and work in one of the following states:
AL, AR, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, MT, NE, NH, NC, ND, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI
Home Office Requirements
For this Advisor position, Transcom provides you an all-in-one computer, monitor, and headset. The computer contains a built-in webcam that is required to be used for training and meetings. Although the computer is provided if you are hired, you will need a home desktop or laptop computer that is hardwired using an Ethernet connection to complete the typing and internet speed assessments during the application. This is a requirement to be considered for this employment opportunity.
You must have a secure, quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift. (Conflicting responsibilities may include caring for a family member.)
Your home office must have a DSL, Fiber, or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet. (Dial up, Wireless, Mobile Hotspot, or Satellite internet service cannot be used)
Your hardwired internet connection must meet the minimum speed requirements:
- Ping – 100 ms or less
- Download speed – 20 Mbps
- Upload speed – 3 Mbps”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our new job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!