by Chris Durst July 19, 2022
Intoxalock, the company that developed the technology used in breathalyzers in vehicles, has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service Reps.
The position pays $18 – $25+ per hour, with an uncapped earning incentive. Equipment is provided.
The company offers a broad benefits package.
No state hiring exclusions are listed in their job post.
Here’s what the company says about the openings:
We are looking for ambitious individuals who are ready for a challenging yet rewarding career as part of our call center.
Intoxalock hires people who will produce exceptional results, who can deliver amazing service to our customers, while striving to inspire positive change within the Organization.
Why you should apply to be a Customer Experience Associate at Intoxalock:
- Pay Rate: $18.00 – $25.00+ per hour
- Uncapped earning incentive
- Availability to work between the hours of 10:00 am and 7:00pm central time
- Permanent work from home position
- All computer equipment provided
- Full Time
- Voted Top Workplace in Iowa
- A comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Emergency Time Off
- And more!
What’s a typical day as a Customer Experience Associate? You’ll be:
- Receiving challenging calls transferred from Tier 1 agents.
- Assisting and troubleshooting customer concerns
- Verifying data and information using a verification process
- Addressing customer’s questions while displaying exceptional customer service skills
- Documenting both customer concerns and solutions
- Meeting or exceeding all managed metrics
- Keeping your community safe and making a difference
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Are an ambitious customer focused individual
- Have the ability to handle stressful customer interactions
- Have one year of Call Center, Sales, or leadership experience
- Have strong computer skills with dual monitor experience preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills plus problem-solving skills
- Are able to handle/process high call volumes, at times while adhering to scheduled breaks/lunches in accordance business needs
- Are be able to work from home with internet in a quiet area
- Have your computer connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable (not Wi-Fi)”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our new job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!