by Chris Durst Nov. 21, 2022
Firstsource Healthcare, a healthcare BPO company, has posted openings for work from home Customer Service Representatives.
These full-time positions start at $14/hour, and the hours are 10:30am – 7:00pm EST.
Hiring in the US and no state hiring restrictions are noted in the job post.
Computer provided, but you must provide a hard-wired internet connection.
Current and previous employees rate Firstsource 3.4 out of 5 stars on Indeed and 3 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
Here’s some of what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Our clientele includes Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies.
- The 4-Week Training schedule is Monday – Friday 10:30am – 7:00pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- The Production Hours of Operation are Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm EST
- (2nd shift 10:30am – 7:00pm EST is the likely assignment)
- Our Agents earn $14 per hour
- Agents in production are eligible to earn bi-weekly attendance incentives & monthly KPI incentives
- Call Service Representatives provide new and existing members and providers with the best possible customer service in relation to billing, claims, enrollment, benefits, general inquiries, and complaints.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Call Center environment
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls for Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries
- Maintain awareness of the way performance and actions affect members.
- Web camera visibility
- Schedule Flexibility
- Key Performance Indicators:
- Inquiry Accuracy and Completeness
- Call Resolution
- Overall Satisfaction
- Call Handle Time
- Reporting Structure:
- Reporting to a Supervisor and Manager
Qualification & Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Healthcare experience
- Call Center experience
- Data entry experience
- Must have a private workstation to perform your work
- Must have Internet to include a router with Ethernet jack for connectivity to PC
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens
- Ability to answer Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries and type information into the computer system simultaneously
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Work independently without constant supervision
- Positive professional attitude
- Computer literate
- Strong reading comprehension and writing skills
- Problem-solving skills.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!