by Chris Durst Nov. 21, 2022
This position filled VERY QUICKLY the last time we posted it, so apply or share ASAP if interested.
Viking, the cruise company, has posted a work from home Cruise Line Web Chat Sales Consultant position. “Hiring nationwide,” per the company, but their application form does seem to limit the states to AL, AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, IN, KY, LA, ME, MT, NJ, NY, OK, OR, PA, RI, TX, UT and WI.
If you love cruises, have call center experience, and are good at sales — no cold calling; you’d be handling inbound sales chats from consumers — this might be a fit.
The job comes with a $3,000 signing and retention bonus. Free or discounted cruises are also offered.
“Realistic earnings average between $65,000 and $95,000 per year (base + commission),” the company says.
There’s a guaranteed $1,000/month commission for the first 3 months, with potential for more if earned commission is higher.
“Full benefits including medical, dental and vision at a highly subsidized rate (some plans are fully paid by Viking),” per the company.
Here’s what the company has to say about the job:
We are currently offering a Signing & Retention Bonus of $3,000. We also offer a commission guarantee of $1,000 per month in first 3 months with potential for more if earned commission is higher.
Do you want to be part of Viking’s top sales team? Realistic earnings average between $65,000 and $95,000 per year (base + commission), with high performers at the top of the range.
In addition to your salary potential, our generous benefits and discounts package adds an additional $30,000+ in annual value to your employment. We are seeking the very best and are willing to recognize you financially for being the best. We are different. Let’s get to know each other.
At Viking, we foster a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a focus on small teams, forward progress, and continuous improvement. With more than 7,000 team members worldwide, the opportunities are endless. As a Web Chat Sales Consultant – Remote, you’re ready to set sail with a great earnings potential.
What you will be doing during your career with Viking:
- Handle inbound sales chats from consumers, identify their needs, make recommendations, and close the sale (no cold calling, ever)
- Make follow-up outbound call, overcome objections, and close the sale
- Build lasting relationships to drive consumer loyalty
You will be a great fit if you:
- Bring previous web chat experience
- Enjoy working from home in a fully virtual environment
- Have excellent written communication (grammar, spelling and punctuation)
- Are good with time management and multi-tasking skills
- Are coachable, open to feedback, highly motivated and driven to succeed with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Have a good understanding of world geography
What we offer you:
- Highly competitive compensation plan (base + commission)
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision at a highly subsidized rate (some plans are fully paid by Viking)
- Paid training, vacation, holidays and sick time and a 401k company match
- Opportunity to take a free and/or discounted cruise
- Highly subsidized gym membership
- Discounts on theatres, theme parks, movie tickets, travel discounts through IATA membership and too many more discounts to name
- Pride and excitement of joining an award-winning team, previously named #1 in ocean, #1 in river and #1 in customer service.
To be considered for a career with us, you will need:
- Proven ability to type 40+ words per minute
- Ability to maintain individual sales goals within a defined schedule
- Previous sales experience with ability to close on the first call
- Previous call center experience
- Flexibility in your schedule, to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
To be successful working from home:
- Proficiency with basic computer applications and equipment
- MS Office products (Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Web conferencing software (Zoom, Teams)
- Windows Sound and Video Settings
Must be able to provide:
- A distraction-free workspace/environment
- Space for a desktop computer with two to three monitors
- Stable power source and internet connection:
- Dedicated high-speed internet (minimum) of 25 Mbps Upload and Download Speeds) and ethernet connection
- Connection cannot be Wireless, Wi-Fi extenders, Wi-Fi repeaters, MiFi’s, or Hotspots
- Ability to ‘plug in’ your equipment to your Modem/router during work times
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. To see more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!