by Chris Durst Sept. 7, 2022
TTEC has posted openings for Work from Home Healthcare Customer Service Reps.
They are hiring from all states except AK, CA, HI. But there are also some hiring limitations for residents of CO, DC, IL, MA, NJ, NY and WA.
The company’s base hourly wage ranges from $14 to $17, depending on the program, role, and other factors.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Healthcare Customer Service Representative working remotely, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience.
Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We are currently not hiring from the following geographies: AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States. Residents of Colorado, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Washington, D.C. will be considered only based on special business need.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
On a typical day, you’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
- High speed internet connection (>15 mbps)
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- Integrity to follow HIPAA guidelines on maintaining patient privacy (just as you would expect if it were your private information being shared)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- TTEC at home offers full-time regular and seasonal roles. Depending on the program, role and local minimum wage guidelines, base hourly wages of $14 to $17
- And yes…all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our new job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!