by Chris Durst Aug. 10, 2022
Firstsource Healthcare, a healthcare BPO company, has posted openings for work from home Customer Service Representatives.
These full-time positions start at $15/hour.
All equipment is provided.
The company also offers a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, Paid time off, and paid holidays.
No geographical hiring restrictions are noted in the job post.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Work From Home * (all equipment provided)*
$15 per hour with Incentives (Incentives based on scheduled visits and quality)
In this role, you will have endless opportunities to positively impact the communities in which we work and to affect the lives of health plan members who we serve. If you are outgoing, like to talk to people, and have the ability to influence others, we want you on our team.
- The Member Relations Team Member is responsible for Scheduling appointments on behalf of their insurance provider.
- Make outbound calls to health plan members scheduling appointments on behalf of their insurance provider.
- Use your first and last (legal) name when greeting the members
- Identify and address the member’s concerns and attempt to overcome any objections.
- Through active listening, respond efficiently and accurately to member objections and ensuring that members feel supported and valued
- Accurately and concisely documents customer input and special needs in computer-based system.
- Navigates in a Windows-based system to access the appropriate information to service the customer.
- Operates various office equipment; including telephone, and computer.
- Other duties may be assigned, based on company’s needs.
$15.00 per hour with the opportunity to earn $1.00 more per hour on average (based on scheduled visits and quality)
- 6 – 12 months call center experience preferred
- High School Diploma, GED, or determination of an equivalent communication competencies.
- Customer service experience in a retail, hospitality, sales, or call center environment (preferred)
- Experience in a metrics driven, performance environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good command of the English language, and strong interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable speaking by phone.
- Must be able to speak clearly and concisely on the phone
- Excellent data entry skills and ability to navigate multiple computer screens while conducting a customer call
- Demonstrated ability to organize, take initiative and follow up independently
- Proven time management, multi-tasking, prioritization and follow-up skills in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to think independently and make decisions, while adhering to company standards and guidelines
- Ability to work independently, while being a productive member of the team
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic growth environment
- Prompt and regular attendance required”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more gigs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!