by Chris Durst July 26, 2022
Well, darn! It looks like Fiserv has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the job.
Never fear though, we’ve got you covered. Fiserv isn’t the only company that hires people to work from home. Find your ideal remote job on one of our other pages:
- Daily Jobs & Gigs page (where we post a screened list of remote opportunities Monday-Friday)
- Big List of Work from Home Jobs & Gigs (500+ companies that hire on on-going or regular basis)
While you’re here, follow us on Facebook to make sure you never miss out on any of the amazing jobs we post.
Fiserv is a Fortune 500 company that’s looking for Work from Home Customer Service Associates.
They hiring from most states, but they’re not hiring from California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington D.C. or Washington.
The position starts at $16.50/hr.
A computer is provided. Benefits begin on the first day.
Start Date: 9/06/22
Here’s what the company says about these openings:
Every minute of the day, people, businesses, and financial institutions are connecting with one another through payments and financial services technology from Fiserv. Fiserv drives this commerce through simplicity and innovation. You most likely use Fiserv products every day and may not even know it. If you have ever used credit card or gift card at a merchant, paid a bill or made a purchase online, used your phone to make a payment, worked in a bank, or reimbursed a friend through a payment app, then you have used Fiserv products.
Who we want:
We are looking for smart, patient, technically savvy, customer focused teammates to help support clients with financial transactions like the ones above. We are looking for problem solvers, people who are willing to take the extra step to provide great service and have the knowledge to learn to troubleshoot basic issues and inquiries about electronic payments and services. This is a fast paced, high volume Call Center role that can be worked in a remote environment for the right person.
In this role, YOU:
- Receive inbound calls from our bank partners, merchants, and card holders, answering questions, while driving issues to resolution to the client’s satisfaction. Some of these calls will be technical in nature.
- Help our clients to receive a WOW experience as they interact with someone who can be both an active listener, communicator and help clients discover the best solution.
- Be enrolled in benefits effective of your first day of employment including Medical, Dental, Tuition reimbursement, 401-k, stock purchase program and much more (Confirm all are effective day 1 and edit accordingly)
- Will receive state of the art equipment to ensure you can connect to your clients quickly
Requirements for consideration:
- Minimum of one year of consistent experience working in a customer facing role preferably in
- Financial Services or Technology support
- Experience in a call center environment or remote (work from home) office experience strongly preferred.
- Quiet and secure working environment so you can manage a consistent flow of calls and client interaction without the disruption/distraction of others.
- Ability to connect to the Internet with an Ethernet Cable with the following Internet speed requirements:
- Ping less than 50 ms
- Download greater than 12.0 Mbps
- Upload greater than 2.0 Mbps
Things to know:
- Pay Rate: $16.50
- Training Start Date: September 6, 2022
- Training Schedule and Length: 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. EST, M-F
- Working Schedule: TBD
- Pre-employment background and drug test are required.
- This is a remote role, but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont Washington D.C or Washington.
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!