by Chris Durst May 8, 2023
Carenet Health, a company that provides healthcare engagement, clinical support, telehealth and advocacy solutions, is still recruiting work from home Customer Service Representatives.
In this role, you would “provide customer-focused care and guidance on the phone or online…”
Pay is listed at $16/hr. A computer is provided.
Benefits include health, dental, vision and retirement.
No state hiring exclusions are noted in the job listing.
Here’s what the company has to say about the openings:
Imagine a healthcare system that puts the consumer first.
Now imagine yourself at Carenet, not in just a job, but a healthcare career that changes lives.
- Looking for a position that is challenging, will keep your skills sharp, but being doing so from the comfort of home
- A compassion-driven, self-motivated, high-performing healthcare representative
- Your critical thinking and skills are top-notch
- Ready for a fast-paced position where you interact with patients through innovative channels, while keeping your customer service abilities sharp
- Ready to work for an organization poised for unprecedented growth—that offers work-from- home options
- Then we should talk.
Is this you?
- Bring empathy and a passion for evidence-based care to all you do while remaining flexible.
- Multitasking and attention to detail are your superpowers.
- You have a strong healthcare background and believe part of your job is to advocate for your patients.
- You roll with the punches on any given day, with any given interaction, and never lose sight of the need to use your stellar interpersonal and skills.
- You respect different cultures and know that rule-following is essential to your personal integrity and your employer’s quality compliance.
A week in the life of the Customer Service Representative:
- Use excellent communication and multitasking skills to respond to customer inquiries and process requests, according to established standards with attention to style, tone, and manner of communication,
- Must be able to research customer issues and find workable solutions
- Can identify and understand customer needs; quickly gain customer trust and confidence while maintaining effective relationships with customers;
- Takes appropriate actions to ensure customer needs are met and proactively searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction
- Share ideas with department that increase efficiencies and effectiveness of customer needs
- Manage through multiple and competing priorities. Determines the appropriate process to accomplish tasks while eliminating roadblocks, changing work behavior as needed to accommodate changing demands
What else will you be doing:
• Provide customer-focused care and guidance on the phone or online
• Monitor your own performance with dashboard metrics and look for ways to improve
• Participate in coaching sessions to improve performance
• Document all customer interactions via management software
Customer Service Rep Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
For eight consecutive years, Inc. Magazine has named Carenet as one of America’s fastest- growing private companies. You may not know our name, but odds are, we have connected with you or someone you know as a trusted, behind-the-scenes partner for our clients.
What’s important to us?
- Being an integrity-driven organization that can truly change people’s lives
- Serving others joyfully and individually—we’re driven by the power of personal connection
- Pioneering next-generation healthcare consumer and clinical engagement experiences
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A work/life balance
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent
- Six or more months of general business experience, preferably in a customer service environment, or the equivalent in related work experience
- Demonstrates the ability to type a minimum of 35 wpm
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Windows PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, CIB, Tower, and BSA
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!