by Chris Durst June 27, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!|
Carenet Health, a company that provides healthcare engagement, clinical support, telehealth and advocacy solutions, is recruiting work from home Customer Service Representatives.
In this role, you would provide “ timely response of customer inquiries up to and including pick-ups, billing, payments, product orders, schedule/cancel/reschedule/confirm appointments, scheduling messages, referral inquiries, insurance, medication requests, providing physician/service referrals, registration for classes for independent and/or hospital systems, general information requests, etc., and all other aspects of a customer’s needs.”
Pay is listed at $16/hr. A computer is provided.
Carenet benefits include health, dental, vision and retirement.
No state hiring exclusions are noted in the job listing.
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
Under immediate direction, maintains sound customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism. Provides timely response of customer inquiries up to and including pick-ups, billing, payments, product orders, schedule/cancel/reschedule/confirm appointments, scheduling messages, referral inquiries, insurance, medication requests, providing physician/service referrals, registration for classes for independent and/or hospital systems, general information requests, etc., and all other aspects of a customer’s needs.
- Using excellent communication and multitasking skills, responds timely to customer inquiries and process requests, according to established standards with attention to style, tone, and manner of communication, received through the automated phone system, voicemail, email, web, or mail regarding inquiries as outlined by the
- Customer Service Manager, positioning Carenet products and services to customers. Must be able to research customer issues and find workable solutions.
- Can identify and understand customer needs; quickly gain customer trust and confidence while maintaining effective relationships with customers; takes appropriate actions to ensure customer needs are met and proactively searches for ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Share ideas with department that increase efficiencies and effectiveness of customer needs.
- Manage through multiple and competing priorities. Determines the appropriate process to accomplish tasks while eliminating roadblocks, changing work behavior as needed to accommodate changing demands.
- Performs necessary record keeping activities, ensuring documentation is thorough and accurate.
- Competency working in multiple systems, such as Carenet CRM, client(s) CRM, Teams, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to interact with peers proficiently both in office and remotely. Demonstrating strong communication via phone, email, Teams chat, etc.
- Ability and willingness to cross-train on other products and clients
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent
- Six or more months of general business experience, preferably in a customer service environment, or the equivalent in related work experience
- Demonstrates the ability to type a minimum of 40 wpm
- Demonstrates general knowledge of Windows PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, CIB, Teams, Tower, and BSA
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates teamwork
- Demonstrates receptiveness and ability to implement feedback and coaching
- Demonstrate flexibility with schedule and shift
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. (THE PAGE MAY TAKE A MOMENT TO LOAD.) For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!