by Chris Durst May 23, 2023
NOTE: These positions usually fill fast – apply or share ASAP if interested!
eviCore, part of Cigna, has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service Prior Authorization Intake Representative. A computer is provided.
No state hiring restrictions mentioned, no college required.
Pay is in the $17-$18/hr. range. A monthly performance bonus incentive is also offered.
Six weeks of paid training included.
Benefits also come with the position.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
After completion of application, be sure to complete the required assessment to continue in the hiring process.
If you like to make a difference and help people, have great communication skills and are able to problem-solve with a cool head, eviCore Healthcare, a subsidiary of The Cigna Group, wants you to join our team! In joining our non-Clinical team, you will help manage the benefit needs of inbound callers from start to finish, while delivering excellent patient-provider care.
- Accept a daily average of 100-125 inbound calls from Health Plan clients, providers, and imaging centers seeking pre-authorization
- Properly handle and verify patient records under HIPPA and PHI, and secure confidentiality for each call
- Accept multiple back-to back calls utilizing various applications on multiple screens, and properly enter all patient, provider, and imaging center data
- Follow the complete formal script pathway with each caller, identifying and transferring any calls that cannot be resolved via the formal script to the appropriate person or department
- Remain client-focused at all times, with the ability to independently resolve customer inquiries and complaints with one-call resolution.
- Attend 100% of 8 week training, which will include live-call participation training
- Meet or exceed all performance metrics through accurate call handling and high-quality calls.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Prior customer service background strongly preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook; strong written, organizational, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer focus orientation with ability to diffuse difficult callers constructively
- Takes accountability and ownership to efficiently solve problems
- Engaged, coachable, upbeat attitude, with a willingness to be a positive role model for your peers
- Team player who exchanges personal knowledge, offers, and accepts support
- Flexible, open-minded, and able to adapt positively to business changes or needs
- Self-confident and empowered to use good judgement to do what is right and keep all promises.
Our Company and What We Offer
eviCore healthcare is committed to making a positive impact on healthcare, and also making a positive impact on our employees. eviCore offers a variety of perks and benefits including, but not limited to:
NOTE: We are currently training in a work at home environment, and you will be required to have reliable internet connectivity provided through a wired connection. A mobile or hot spot environment is not acceptable and you may need to purchase an Ethernet cord depending on your current set up
- 6 weeks of classroom and training lab, including:
- Best in class call center training program
- A classroom environment, live trainer and open discussion
- A proven curriculum providing the knowledge you need to excel
- A training lab where you take live calls with a training supervisor close by to answer questions
- A monthly pay for performance bonus incentive
- A clear path for advancement, with eviCore’s CoreMap showing your unique path to future opportunity!
- 18 days of PTO per year plus paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and life benefits with employer funded HSA
For positions that are Flex/WAH:
This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of 17 – 18 USD / hourly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna.
CLICK HERE for details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!