by Chris Durst July 19, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!|
Conduent, the world’s largest provider of business process services, is hiring work from home Inbound Sales Advisors.
In this role, you will help customers with sales questions about financing or purchasing smart devices and accessories.
No college requirement mentioned.
Pay is $17.31/hr.
Health benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision, starting on day 1 of work!
The company is hiring from the following states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, and WY.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Inbound Sales Advisor (Work from Home)
- Starting Pay Rate is $17.31/Hour
- Full time schedules between the hours of 7am – 11:00pm CST.
- Plenty of growth opportunities within the team!
- Health benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision, starting on day 1 of work!
- Paid time off. Work Shift will be assigned after training which may include at least one weekend day.
- Fully work from home!
About the Inbound Sales Advisor Role – Work From Home role:
As an Inbound Sales Advisor, the customer service you will be providing is via phone and will help customers with their sales questions. Sales questions will be from customers who want to know about financing or purchasing smart devices and/or accessories. Some common questions that you could receive from your customers are:
- Do you offer any discounts?
- What are your financing options?
- What would be the best product for me if I need it for my small business?
You will be working independently from home and will be expected to collaborate with management and co-workers in a remote setting.
To be successful in this role, you should have the ability to ensure call resolution in a timely manner, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, maintain the highest standards of quality, guarantee customer satisfaction on every call, provide product solutions, and perform other duties as assigned.
Conduent has an exciting opportunity waiting for you if you:
- Are a problem solver who can patiently listen to, understand, and address complex customer issues.
- Have strong people skills to build a genuine connection with a customer
- Can navigate multiple applications and research solutions with ease
- Love helping people and guiding them to the best product for their needs.
- Are excited by innovative technology
- Want to work with one of the world’s most recognized brands
- Can work in a structured environment for the duration of your allotted, full-time schedule taking high-volume calls from customers
- Can commit to 100% attendance for four weeks of paid training
Shifts for this position typically fall within the hour bands below:
- Monday – Sunday 7:00am-11:00pm CST
To meet our requirements, you should:
- Be at least 18 years or older
- Have a High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Be able to successfully pass a criminal background check
- Have at least six months of customer service experience, preferably in a sales role
- Have high speed internet access meeting the following speeds: download = ≥10, upload ≥3, Ping ms <175 (no
- Wi-Fi or satellite internet, you must have ethernet connections)
- Preferably, have previous Contact Center and/or work from home experience
- Have strong computer knowledge, including ability to accurately type at least 30 wpm;
- Have a workspace that can only be accessed by you during your work hours
- Be able to work independently with discipline and motivation to succeed in a virtual environment
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Be courteous and friendly with high degree of professionalism
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Be flexible in working hours
- Live in one of the following states AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MI, MS, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY
In return we offer:
- $17.31 per hour plus incentive and bonus programs
- Health Benefits for you and your family, including medical, dental, vision
- Ability to develop your skills and grow your career
- Paid Time Off
- An opportunity to work for a company passionate about helping people
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 10 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
For the typing test and assessment, you will need to have access to a computer with a keyboard. If you do not have access to one at this moment, please complete the other steps and then find a local public computer to complete step 3. You can access a computer with a keyboard at local coffee shops, libraries, shipping stores, or just search for “public computers near me.” Once you have access to a computer, you can login to your account and complete the application process.
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States: AK, CA, HI, MA, IL, MT, NY
Metro Areas: MN – Minneapolis, IL – Chicago, NY – OR – Portland, MD – Montgomery County, Seattle, WA
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!