by Chris Durst July 19, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!
HungerRush, a company that helps restaurants succeed, has posted work from home Data Entry Specialists openings to their careers page.
In this role, “You will be in charge of entering menus for online ordering.”
Hiring in the US in all areas except CA, CO, DC, ME, MN, NY, OH, PA and WA.
Salary and benefit details aren’t listed, but we’ll update if we hear.
No college required.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
HungerRush is a leading provider of integrated restaurant solutions. HungerRush 360 is our flagship cloud POS system that makes it easier to delight guests, drive loyalty, and manage restaurants from anywhere. The all-in-one system integrates digital ordering, delivery, customer engagement, restaurant management, and payment processing features with flexible software designed to give operators of all sizes more insight into their customers, more control over their operations, and more power to profitably grow their business. Learn more at www.hungerrush.com
We are seeking friendly and motivated associates to help implement our restaurant online ordering services. If you are looking for an innovative, fast-paced, fun environment that offers professional growth, apply for one of our openings at Menufy by HungerRush.
You will be in charge of entering menus for online ordering. An ideal candidate will possess exceptional typing skills with an eye for detail. Good spelling and grammar are vital for this job. The position is full time, with opportunities for advancement within the company. Restaurant operations or administrative experience is helpful but not required.
This is a remote role but may not be performed in the following states: California, Colorado, Maine, Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C, or Washington. Access to office space is available in Overland Park, KS and Houston, TX.
- Transfer menu data from paper or digital formats into our database using our menu entry
- Use problem solving skills to find solutions for client menu needs
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction throughout the menu entry process
- Gain and share industry experience with peers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of data entry experience
- Experience in operating a computer in a Google based environment
- Fluency in Chinese or Spanish is a plus
What You Need for this Position:
- Strong phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details
- Proficiency in English, grammar, and spelling
- Basic understanding of software principles and restaurant operations
- Self-directed and self-motivated
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!