by Chris Durst Sep. 11, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!|
Foundation Finance, a company that offers financing for home improvement contractors, has posted a work from home Credit Processor job to their careers page.
UPDATE – It looks like the company has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the listing. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page and our Big List of Work from Home Jobs & Gigs.
This position involves entering new loan applications received by phone, fax, or email and preparing them for underwriter review.
Applications are being accepted from residents of these states: AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL,GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI.
The pay range for this role is $17.50-$18.00 per hour.
Past and current employees rate the company 4.6 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
About Foundation Finance:
Foundation Finance Company (FFC) is one of the fastest-growing consumer finance companies in the U.S. We work with home improvement contractors nationwide to help them close more sales through the use of flexible financing plans. FFC’s full-spectrum lending approach has driven billions in originations and helped many customers make needed improvements to their homes. We’re making big investments in both infrastructure and employee talent to keep up with our growth, so the time is right to join our team! It’s a fast-paced environment with room to advance. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) with company match, a casual dress work environment and much, much, more.
Credit Processor Description & Duties:
Builds and maintains relationships with dealers through processing credit applications, answering questions, and providing strong customer service. Position is responsible for achieving volume and quality goals. Works across departments by answering customer service and payment calls, verifying loan terms, and assisting with other functions as needed.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Enter new loan applications received by phone, fax, or email and prepare them for underwriter review.
- Pull property reports and other supporting documentation as needed.
- Assist with department administrative tasks as needed.
- Complete verification phone calls, answer customer service calls, and process customer payments by phone.
- Help FFC continue to grow by offering the best financing experience possible for our dealers!
- Other duties as assigned by management. Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly. Must be able to take direction and work well with others.
- Must be able to work under the stress of deadlines. Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately. Must be able to react to change productively.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Applicants must be reliable, dynamic, sociable, and enthusiastic team players; while possessing a positive “can-do” attitude, excellent judgement, and communication skills. Applicants must also have great attention to detail and ability
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer).
Foundation Finance Company LLC requires that remote employees must reside in one of the following states to be considered for any of our remote positions: WI, AL, AR, AZ, CO, CT, FL,GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA
Office environment with significant time spent sitting, typing, and talking on the telephone.
Foundation Finance Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
USD $17.50 – USD $18.00 /Hr.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!