by Chris Durst Sep. 11, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!|
Lumen, an American telecommunications company, has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Success Support Reps.
UPDATE – It looks like the company has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the listing. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page and our Big List of Work from Home Jobs & Gigs.
In this role, you will provide, “…back-office, functional support to the CS professionals aligned to high-touch and medium-touch customer segments.”
The pay range is $38,119 to $73,563 per year and the position is eligible for short-term incentives or sales compensation.
Lumen’s benefits package includes, “Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.”
Applicants must live in the United States. No excluded states are noted.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
The Customer Success Support role provides back-office, functional support to the CS professionals aligned to high-touch and medium-touch customer segments.
The Main Responsibilities
- Tier 2 CSS support plus projects
- Navigates and leverages resources, systems, and tools to mine/validate critical account data effectively and efficiently.
- Responds and prioritizes requests from CSE/C/As including service inventory reports, order reports, trouble/billing ticket research, bill audits, etc.
- Assists in implementing customer onboarding workflows and process with the focus of returning time to our Customer Success Executive, Customer Success
- Consultants and Customer Success Advocate’s engagement strategies.
- Completes preliminary research, pricing, quoting, amendment generations for moves, adds, and change orders.
- Conducts renewal research, preliminary tasks enabling contract generation and readiness.
- Supports implementation of customer advocacy via feedback-close loop processes
- Provide troubleshooting assistance/information gathering for customer product and portal adoption (leveraging on-demand videos and tutorials) as well as service/technical issue resolution.
- Escalates issues appropriately and knows when to pull in Sales, CS and other stakeholders to assist in resolving outstanding matters.
- Implements automation and digital transformation strategies by learning and promoting self-serve customer mentality and activities.
- Document events and interactions in SalesForce by creating, tracking, and closing cases when issues are resolved.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 1+ years of work experience in a customer support role
- Fundamental understanding of the Customer Success methodology and best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through, with the ability to handle and prioritize high-volume activities, case assignments while minimizing tasks falling through the cracks
- Adept at finding answers on the spot and handling uncertainty
- Good working knowledge of Windows, SFDC and other web-based platforms
- Consistently ensures that business is always conducted with empathy and integrity
- Thougtful and trustworthy
What to Expect Next
Based on your job application information you may be given the opportunity to complete a video interview immediately after applying. This will include a set of questions for you to record a response to in addition to Game Challenges. Completion of this video interview is a requirement in order to be considered for our open position. Now not a good time? No worries, we will also send you an email with a link to complete the video interview. We strongly recommend that you complete this within 5 days of your application date.
If you are selected for a position, there will be a background screen, which may include checks for criminal records and/or motor vehicle reports and/or drug screening, depending on the position requirements. For more information on these checks, please refer to the Post Offer section of our FAQ page. Job-related concerns identified during the background screening may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Employment Opportunities
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The job responsibilities described above indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to include a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities for this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on evolving business needs and conditions.
Salary Min : 38119
Salary Max : 73563
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. We’re able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!