by Chris Durst Nov. 29, 2021
Update – It looks like Staples received all the applications it needs and has deleted the job listing. For more jobs like this one, please see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page.
Staples, the office superstore, is hiring Work from Home Customer Experience Reps.
The starting wage for this position is $17.60 per hour, depending on experience, and the company offers a comprehensive benefits package.
A college education is NOT needed, however, you should have, “2-3 years related professional experience (customer service, sales support, or account management).”
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Our Customer Service team is among the most important people within our organization. As the first and often only point of contact, our customer service professionals truly are the face of Staples, interacting with customers on a daily basis via phone, email, chat and social media, the Customer Service team is vital to the success of Staples.
Our representatives are expert problem solvers and excellent communicators who are able to empathize with a customer’s situation and quickly determine their needs and provide resolution. Through navigating multiple systems and resources, representatives provide solutions that focus on exceeding expectations of customers.
As a Member of the Customer Service Team You Will:
- Consult with internal and external customers in resolving issues that affect our customers
- Resolve customer issues quickly and accurately before and after they contact us
- Provide exceptional service, while helping customers meet all of their business needs
- Apply active listening skills to quickly filter through complex situations
As a High Touch Customer Service Representative, You Will:
- Provide direct support for internal and external Promotional Products customers and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction for programmatic promo business.
- Frequently collaborate cross-functionally with Account Services, Sales, Merchandising & Inventory Control, Special Order, Finance and the Warehouse(s) on existing business as well as new opportunities
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-3 years related professional experience (customer service, sales support, or account management)
- Basic mathematical aptitude
- Competency in MS Office suite and PC Skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects to meet required timelines
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with specific attention to detail
- Strong business communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external stakeholders and support functions
- Requires a self-motivated and energetic personality
- Competitive salary.
- Inclusive culture with associate-led Business Resource Groups and resources such as the Social Justice Resource Centre.
- Flexible PTO and Holiday Schedule (7 observed paid holidays plus 1 floating holiday), Online and Retail Discounts, Benefits and Physical and Mental Health Wellness programs.
- Growth & development opportunities.
Starting wage is $17.60/hr (depending on experience)”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!