by Chris Durst Nov. 29, 2021
Lincoln Financial has posted openings for Work from Home Claims Care Associates. You may work remotely in ANY CITY IN THE US that is NOT NEAR one of the key cities listed in their ad.
Among the experience listed, applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED, and great communication skills, and a strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
The pay range is listed as $12.60 – $18.89/hour and the company is offering a $1700 sign-on bonus. The position also has bonus potential.
Lincoln Financial also has an attractive benefits package for their employees.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“The Role at a Glance
We are excited to bring on a Claims Care Associate to join our claimant excellence team supporting Group Protection in our Atlanta, GA; Charlotte; NC; Omaha, NE; Phoenix, AZ; Dover, NH offices or remote if not near one of these key cities.
The Claimant Excellence Team will provide you with several weeks of paid training, coaching and development to perform in this fast-paced environment.
As a Claims Care Associate, you will be responsible for answering questions regarding dental or disability claims in a call center environment. You will act as a liaison between the employee (member) and the claims examiner to provide a positive customer experience during their specific challenge. As a member of the team, you will educate the customer on their claims needs/questions and advise of next steps in the process. This opportunity will provide insight into the world of group insurance administration while gaining new skills through a defined career pathing and development program. If this sounds like a role for you, please read on!
What you’ll be doing
- Communicate with roughly 50-60 customers throughout the day, answering questions and providing information regarding their claim through the utilization of multiple applications and platforms. In addition, provide verification of benefits as needed for member or doctor’s office (dental).
- Provide education to the customer/employer regarding the product (primary products: dental and disability) while having a strong focus on attention to detail to ensure the claim/leave is notated appropriately.
- Communicate effectively through email/phone with internal/external stakeholders in a customer centric and professional demeanor while recognizing what needs to be done to meet customers’ expectations and demonstrates flexibility/responsiveness to meet customer needs on routine work independently.
What we’re looking for
Must-have experience (Required):
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Nice-to have Experience (Preferred):
- Data entry and research experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maneuver through multiple systems as needed
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits (https://hrdirectdocs.lfg.com/misc/HR/Recruiting/BenefitsResourcesGuide.pdf)
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work fully from home. Their job will not require the employee to come into the office, unless for special circumstances.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate’s wage rate:
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!