by Chris Durst Sept. 13, 2022
If you’re a strong communicator with good problem-solving skills, this Part-Time Work from Home Customer Service role with KellyConnect might offer a fit.
Equipment provided. Paid training.
Starting pay rate is listed as $17/hr.
No state hiring restrictions mentioned.
Here’s what the company says about the openings:
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing effective customer service for all AMER Kelly Services Employees and Field by using knowledge of company processes, applications and services. CSR’s interact with employees to provide information in response to questions, concerns and issue resolution via phone and case.
- First level support of Payroll, Taxation (W2, T4, and W4), Wage & Hour Compliance (Wage & Hour), Garnishment, Payment options (Money card, Direct Deposit, Check), Bonus, Expense Reporting, Time submission, Multi State Anti-Harassment training per requirements, Work Time Screenings, Holiday pay, Sick & Safe Leave plans for the AMER Region, etc.
- First level support of HR related activities.
- First level support of the Emergency Operations Center during disaster situations across the AMER region.
- Special projects or new support activities based on the business requirements of Kelly.
- Ability to manage third party interpreter during call.
- A positive attitude, even when faced with misplaced criticism or frustration.
- The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure.
- Process resolution of employee and field issues according to established policies, knowledge articles and procedures.
- Work closely with 2nd level teams for all issues not resolved at first call, 1st level.
- Support Team performance goals including After Call Work (ACW), First Call Resolution (FCR), Average Speed to Answer (ASA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Quality Assurance (QA), and Call Abandon Rate (CAR)
- Adherence to Schedule.
- Documentation of all inbound calls in case management tool.
- Assist with special projects or specialized team roles.
Candidate must demonstrate an ability to multitask, an attention to detail, good communication skills, customer interaction skills, patience in dealing with confused or irate customers, problem solving skills, commitment to continual education about the company, processes and services.
Ability to manage fast pace inbound contact center calls.
Technical proficiencies (Computer experience and aptitude required)
- MS Office Suite
- Front Office applications
Kelly Services Branch experience a bonus.
Bonus requirements: Bilingual in French Canadian or Spanish; knowledge of Salesforce, Peoplesoft, Peoplenet, AESOP, and Payroll.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!