by Chris Durst June 16, 2020
Last week, we let you know that Asurion is hiring work from home Customer Service Reps ($13.50/hr, they’re still hiring for those).
Today, we’re letting you know about another work from home opportunity with Asurion for Inbound Sales & Tech Support Experts.
This position starts at $17/hour with up to $10 incentive per sale.
If you’re technically inclined and have good sales skills, Asurion wants to hear from you.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Our team of Sales & Tech Experts have great passion for technology and connecting customers to products that enhance their everyday lives through exceptional customer support and technical expertise. We sell solutions-based products and services by building authentic connections with customers that drive long-lasting relationships. This results in exclusive memberships to our products and services.
Pay starts at $17 per hour with up to $10 incentive per sale
What you will do
- Enage customer through inbound calls
- Assist customer with joining Asurion products through our subscription based products
- Sell personalized product solutions that meet customer needs
- Connect customers with our services and products to help them get the most from their technology
- Resolve customer issues by troubleshooting technical support
- Expand your knowledge of Asurion’s products and culture
- Deliver world class customer service
- Demonstrate Asurion’s Core Values in all interactions
What you need to be successful
- A passion for selling services & solving problems
- A love for people and the devices that enrich their lives
- One or more years of customer service/retail sales experience preferred
- Reliable and flexible when it comes to dealing with difficult situations
- The ability to quickly adapt in an ever-changing fast-pace environment
- Motivated to meet and exceed evolving key performance objectives
You are a good fit if you have
- Six months experience with product service support or electronics troubleshooting
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- Prior experience in a sales environment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
We take care of you
- Competitive and incentive-based pay
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Ongoing training to grow your skills”
CLICK HERE for more and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!