by Chris Durst Nov. 8, 2021
Lincoln Financial has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service Representatives.
Among the experience listed, applicants must have 1+ year of general work experience, a High School Diploma or GED, and great communication skills.
The pay range is listed as $14.90 – $22.36/hour and the company is offering a $1700 sign-on bonus.
Lincoln Financial also has an attractive benefits package for their employees.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
- “Work Arrangement: Work from Home
- Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
- Pay Range: $14.90 – $22.36
- Bonus Potential: 5%
The Role at a Glance
We are excited to bring on a Remote Customer Service Representative to support the Retirement Plan Services organization. This will be a remote, work from home role.
The Retirement team will provide you with several weeks of paid training, coaching and development to perform in this fast-paced environment. Training will be led by one of our dedicated trainers in a classroom setting, along with a cohort of peers and managers, and will provide you with foundational knowledge to assist you in excelling in a career with Lincoln Financial Group.
As a Remote Customer Service Representative, you will serve as the primary point of contact for individuals who have questions or concerns regarding the retirement plan. You will serve as a subject matter expert and educate them about the retirement plan using excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to create a positive experience. This opportunity will provide insight into the world of retirement plan operations while gaining new skills through a defined career pathing and development program. If this sounds like a role for you, please read on!
What you’ll be doing
- You will act as the main point of contact for the retirement plan, answering 60-80 inbound calls from internal and external stakeholders such as plan participants, beneficiaries, financial professional and plan sponsors, addressing customer service inquiries and concerns.
- You will work in a fast-paced, highly structured, team-oriented environment with a diverse group of employees focused on meeting the needs of the company and our customers through problem resolution.
- You will build rapport with and educate our customers about their retirement plan while researching multiple systems, databases, platforms and software.
- You will provide accurate, detailed information about the retirement plan, recognizing what needs to be done to meet the customer’s needs and demonstrating flexibility and responsiveness through problem resolution.
- You will identify and recommend process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
What we’re looking for
Must-have experience (Required):
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1+ Years of general experience – does not need to be directly related to the position.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems/databases/platforms/software while engaging in customer conversations.
- Ability to be adaptable/flexible as business needs change.
Nice-to have Experience (Preferred):
- Associates degree and/or 1+ Years of customer service experience.
- Previous work from home/remote experience or previous call center experience is a plus.
- Passion for helping, servicing and educating others and the desire to build rapport during each interaction.
- Ability to research and problem solve, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multi-task while maintaining strict attention to details to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Solid relationship management skills customers, management, peers and colleagues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
What’s it like to work here
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a hybrid remote work environment
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
About the Company/Who is Lincoln Financial
Led by over 10,000 employees Lincoln Financial Group provides advice and solutions that help empower people to take charge of their financial lives with confidence and optimism. Today, more than 17 million customers trust our retirement, insurance and wealth protection expertise to help address their lifestyle, savings and income goals, as well as to guard against long-term care expenses. Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Work from Home : Employees will work fully from home. Their job will not require the employee to come into the office, unless for special circumstances.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate’s wage rate:
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!