FAST-MOVER – APPLY OR SHARE QUICKLY!
by Chris Durst May 25, 2023
You have to appreciate a company that says, “It’s ok if you haven’t worked in a call center before, we will train you.”
WellSense Health Plan has posted openings for full-time, work at home Member Service Representatives.
The schedule is first shift, Monday – Friday. You don’t have to work weekends.
Pay is listed at $19.50/hr. The benefits package appears to be comprehensive.
WellSense Health Plan is only able to employ in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Benefits program, including a no-premium health insurance option.
There is a 10-week paid training program in which the company will train you on the health insurance business and how to confidently resolve inquiries:
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
- Customer Care Reps (Work from Home)
- Positions are full-time, work from home
- Monday-Friday: 1st shift (no weekends) actual shifts may vary anywhere between the hours of 8AM – 6PM EST
- Hourly rate: $19.50 per hour
It’s an exciting time to join the WellSense Health Plan, a growing regional health insurance company with a 25-year history of providing health insurance that works for our members, no matter their circumstances.
As a WellSense Member Service Representative, you’ll serve as the first line of support for our stakeholders by providing accurate and thorough information to current and prospective members, providers and internal customers about our various health plans. In this role, you’ll make a difference for others every day. This role has also proven to be an excellent starting point for long-term growth and advancement in our company.
Our Investment in You:
- Full-time remote work
- WellSense Health Plan is only able to employ in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
- Paid 10-week training period
- Bring your enthusiasm and people skills, and we will train you on the health insurance business and how to confidently resolve inquiries
- Excellent benefits program, including a no-premium health insurance option
- One-on-one mentoring and on-the-job training
- New hire buddy program, Team Assist Line and Ulysses Learning, a leader in customer service and call center learning programs
- Opportunities to increase your title and pay based on demonstrated knowledge, abilities and performance
- Recurring annual cash retention bonus for remaining within the Customer Care position
- Internal employee application program to grow into roles in other departments
- Recognition and rewards for high performance and improvement
- Employee resource groups for corporate diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Utilize appropriate resource materials to own interactions in order to effectively and accurately interpret‚ respond and resolve customer inquiries and problems while delivering outstanding service as a means to build loyalty, improve retention, and satisfy best-in-service goals and objectives
- Respond to a high volume of incoming calls from members and providers (call length can vary widely, from five minutes to 45 minutes or more)
- Maintain knowledge of WellSense contracts and policies and effectively interpret information
- Employ strong interpersonal skills to handle difficult calls courteously and professionally
- Document calls in accordance with departmental policies
- Work with peers to solve problems and promotes teamwork
- Meet or exceed department’s quality and productivity goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior professional work experience, ideally with customer service
- It’s ok if you haven’t worked in a call center before, we will train you
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize a high volume of adjustment requests, multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to make reasonable and sound business decisions based on established standards and guidelines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Bilingual in Spanish, Portuguese, Haitian Creole or other language is highly desirable
- Able to comfortably work from home with access to a high-speed internet connection
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!