by Chris Durst Updated March 17, 2023
Like fashion? Shopbop, a subsidiary of Amazon specializing in online fashion apparel and accessories, is looking for Work from Home Customer Support Specialists.
In this role you would be “the voice of Shopbop, fielding real-time calls in a virtual, call center environment from customers globally.”
The pay for is listed at $19/hr. Computer provided. No college required.
No state hiring restrictions are noted, though Amazon often has some excluded states. We will update if we hear more.
Here’s what the company has to say about the openings:
Shopbop, a fully integrated Amazon subsidiary in Madison, WI, is looking for an action-oriented, motivated individual who has an obsession for customer satisfaction and experience working with high-end merchandise. Successful candidates will be responsible for achieving explicit department goals. An ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, multitasked, dynamic environment.
This is a full-time, direct hire position that pays $19.00/hour. We are a call center open 7am-9pm CST, 7 days a week. Must have the flexibility to work a variety of shift assignments including nights/weekends/holidays/OT Peak.
Shopbop is the premier online shopping destination for what’s new and what’s next in fashion and style, offering customers around the world the best selection from both established and emerging designers. Working with more than 500 international brands, Shopbop offers customers in 165 countries a selective and nuanced fashion-forward assortment of ready-to-wear and accessories with fast, free global shipping.
In this Customer Support Specialist, you will be the voice of Shopbop, fielding real-time calls in a virtual, call center environment from customers globally. The ideal Customer Support Specialist is caring and compassionate, enthusiastic, solutions-oriented and committed to providing outstanding service to all our customers.
This role is a fully remote, work from home position. Candidate location restrictions may apply.
Key job responsibilities
- Act as a Brand Ambassador for Shopbop, providing world-class service to all Customers
- Be the first point of contact to resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels in a timely manner, communicating through email, phone, live chat and/or social media
- Provide Customers with critical service and product information, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate sound understanding and comprehensive knowledge of the Shopbop’s full range of products and services
- Handle customer inquiries and/or cases through different channels in a timely and professional manner decisions in consideration of the policies and procedures within the Service Level Agreement
- Ensure clear and accurate data capture, be able to provide both quantitative and qualitative insights of customers’ voices
- Utilize a variety of software programs to resolve customer inquiries
- Work with external shipping contractors to assist customers with both domestic and international issues
- 2+ years of experience within a luxury customer service-focused environment, such as contact center, luxury retail, or hospitality (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to handle difficult conversations with a high level of empathy and integrity
- Be confident to make decisions with late returns, faulty goods and compensations if necessary
- Proficiency in basic math with ability to compute refunds before and after discounts, and apply specified percentages, tiered promotional codes, and partial discounts to orders
- Ability to work a set schedule (scheduled start, stop, breaks and lunches), including nights, weekends, and holidays, with required overtime as business needs; flexibility required during peak times
- The ability to work your entire shift using a computer while stationed at a desk, wearing a headset, and turn on the camera when requested by leadership
- This is a Virtual Role and requires a home work area that is free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables
- Experience working under pressure in a high-volume environment while maintaining standards for productivity, quality, and service
- The ability to meet the Shopbop and Amazon Customer Contact Center Work from Home Guidelines and expectations which includes using a wired, high-speed Internet, Modem or Router w/ Ethernet Port – Customer Support Specialists must connect directly (No Satellite Internet or Wi-Fi)
- Highly proficient with desktop applications such as MS Office and Internet browsers; Comfortable working with computers and smartphones. Ability to quickly learn how to use new websites and apps
- High school diploma or equivalent.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more gigs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about gigs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your next steps toward working from home!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!