|>>> Follow RRR everywhere for the best work from home jobs & gigs!
by Chris Durst Dec. 6, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!
THIS MAY FILL FAST – APPLY OR SHARE QUICKLY!
Sonova, an international hearing aid/hearing instruments company, has posted a work from home Customer Support Specialist job to their careers page.
In this role, you’d “support the sales efforts of the company through customer contact via a variety of support mediums.”
The pay rate is $20-$30 per hour, and the role is eligible for bonuses.
The benefits package is comprehensive, and includes medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, and more.
We love that they say, “Don’t meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we’d love to hear from you!”
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
Purpose of role: The Customer Support Specialist (CSS) is responsible for supporting the sales efforts of the company through customer contact via a variety of support mediums. The CSS is the backbone of the Customer Success infrastructure, creating a hallmark of excellence by providing both exceptional service and proactive interdepartmental support, while continually challenging themselves to maximize efficiency.
Our Offer to You:
- Improving the quality of life of millions of people suffering from hearing loss
- A challenging and motivating assignment as part of a dynamic team
- Modern mindset and processes, accommodating flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for further responsibilities and support for further training and development
- Sonova’s outstanding opportunities and career growth
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Serve customers via phone, fax, mail and/or email by determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, maintain client database, and customer profiles
- Maintain a high inbound call answer rate. (75-80 calls a day avg)
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues, researching and exploring, coming up with alternative solutions, implementing solutions, and escalating unresolved problems
- Redirect complex or specialized concerns to the appropriate team for follow-up (e.g. – Audiology inquiries, technical product support, etc.) when applicable
- Investigate and resolve problems related to the shipment of product, returns, credits, and orders
- Communicate company policies and pricing per price and policy guide
Day to Day responsibilities could include:
- Answer a large number of inbound calls on a daily basis (60+)
- Assist with billing questions, pricing and warranty inquiries
- Assist with order status and tracking inquires
- Assist with backorder management for sales territory
- Assist with web services
- Assist with case management for sales territory
- Assist with customer account and contact maintenance for sales territory
- Handle customer complaints with sense of urgency and see through to satisfactory resolution
- Work cross functionally to ensure an effortless customer experience
- Ability to consistently meet stated KPIs
- Complies with all local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Complies with all Company policies, processes and procedures
- All other duties as assigned
Education and Skillset:
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ B2B Customer Service OR minimum 3 years’ B2C Customer Service experience
- At least 2 years SAP experience
- Strong typing proficiency and computer skills
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Outlook, Teams, Word, PowerPoint as well as web interface
- Effectively communicates via telephone
- Displays empathy
- Demonstrates steps of active listening
- Attention to detail with every customer interaction
- Ability to collaborate effective within a team setting
- Strong verbal communicator
- Technical aptitude to learn large product portfolio
- Salesforce experience a plus
A minimum of 200Mb/sec download and 10Mb/sec upload speed internet connectivity is required to support any remote/hybrid employee functionality at Sonova
Don’t meet all the criteria? If you’re willing to go all in and learn we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online job application platform. For this position only direct applications will be considered. Sonova does not recruit via app, telegram, carrier pigeon or any other format that does not include speaking with an actual human. If you are offered a job without speaking with someone please contact [email protected]
Health Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage*
- Health Savings, Health Reimbursement, Flexible Spending/Dependent Care Accounts
- TeleHealth Options
- 401k plan with company match*
- Company paid life/ad&d insurance
- Additional supplemental life/ad&d coverage available
- Company paid Short/Long-Term Disability coverage (STD/LTD)
- STD LTD Buy-ups available
- Accident/Hospital Indemnity coverage
- Legal/ID Theft Assistance
- PTO, floating Diversity Day, & paid holidays*
- Paid parental bonding leave
- Employee Assistance Program (24/7 mental health support hotline, 5 company paid counseling sessions and more)
- Robust Internal Career Growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Hearing aid discount for employees and family
- Internal social recognition platform
- D&I focused: D&I council and employee resource groups
*Plan rules/offerings dependent upon group Company/location.
If the applicant selected for this role resides in CA, CO, NY or WA we adhere to the pay transparency required in those states. The compensation range is based on location, experience, and Customer Service Competencies. This role’s pay range is between: $.20.00/hr – $30.00/hr. This role is also bonus eligible.
Pay Ranges: $20.00/Hr – $30.00/Hr (depending on experience and location)
Eligible for bonus: 2.5%
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!