|>>> Follow RRR everywhere for the best work from home jobs & gigs!|
by Chris Durst Nov. 14, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!|
Note: These could fill fast – apply or share quickly!
Virgin Pulse, part of Sir Richard Branson’s well-known Virgin Group, has posted a work from home Member Services Representative position to their jobs page.
We love that they say, “No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!”
If you have call center experience, have a high school diploma or GED, and have excellent communication skills, read on.
Regarding pay, the company states, “In compliance with all states and cities that require transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges from up to $20 per hour.”
Benefits include health, dental, vision, mental health and other benefits.
Hiring in the US – no state hiring exclusions are noted.
Here’s what the company has posted about the job:
At Virgin Pulse we value and celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe in creating teams made up of individuals with various backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Why? Because diversity inspires innovation, collaboration, and challenges us to produce better solutions. But more than this, diversity is our strength, and a catalyst in our ability to #changelivesforgood.
Who are you?
The role of Member Services Representative is primarily responsible for providing attentive customer services to Virgin Pulse’s clients. This role manages both incoming calls from clients regarding a variety of requests and assists members with technical issues related to the website or products.
In this role you will wear many hats, but your knowledge will be essential in the following:
- Using top-notch interpersonal skills able understand customers’ inquiries or complaints and deal effectively with callers who may be frustrated or angry
- Handling incoming calls from members and clients regarding a variety of requests
- Demonstrate and maintain professional oral and written communication with customers, co-workers, and other Virgin staff
- Navigating multiple databases simultaneously for member research and resolution
- Answering questions about client and product design as well as Virgin’s involvement with members’ overall wellbeing
- Assisting members with any technical issues related to website or products and escalate issues to as necessary
- Possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone
- Using excellent listening skills with the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues using Virgin databases
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Accepting repetitive work tasks performed in a confined work area
- Consistently meeting established performance and quality standards
- Maintenance of thorough knowledge of systems so that information can be researched, and proper information is given to members
- Learning and retain a thorough working knowledge of all existing and new products and services
- Discipline to work from home as business needs dictate.
- All other duties as assigned.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
What you bring to the Virgin Pulse team
In order to represent the best of what we have to offer you come to us with a multitude of positive attributes including:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some University or Post-secondary Education preferred
- Must have at least one year customer service experience in a call center environment
- Familiar with cloud-based contact center software desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills
- Ability to type 30 wpm minimum with accuracy
You also take pride in offering the following Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics:
- Flexible with scheduling as business needs dictate
- Ability to listen attentively and to use information provided to assist members specific needs
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Strong customer service, analytical and decision-making skills
- Must be able to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organize and follow-up on multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
Physical Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to set at desk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to work on computer for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift at least 15 pounds.
No candidate will meet every single desired qualification. If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we’d love to learn more about you!
Why work at Virgin Pulse?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive culture and cutting-edge technology and services. Virgin Pulse is an equal opportunity organization and is committed to diversity, inclusion, equity and social justice. To that end, we make a particular effort to recruit candidates from minoritized backgrounds to apply for open positions.
In compliance with all states and cities that require transparency of pay, the base compensation for this position ranges from up to $20 per hour. Note that salary may vary based on location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for health, dental, vision, mental health and other benefits.
No geographical limitations are posted in the job description.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!