by Chris Durst March 13, 2023
Update – It looks like the company has received all the applications it needs and has deleted the listing. For more jobs like these, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page.
Dish has posted openings for work from home Senior Customer Service Reps.
Hiring in 26 states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IN, KS, ME, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NM, NC, PA, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WI, WV, and WY.
Pay varies by state, but is above $20 per hour in all cases – see the post below for details.
The company will provide the equipment required to complete your work at home.
Dish offers an extensive benefits package.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“As a part of the customer experience team (CXO), you will be the voice of the company to our customers. The Senior Wireless Activation Specialist team focuses on resolving customer issues, preventing future problems, and promoting our services, while listening, connecting and caring for the customer through voice and chat interactions. Team members maintain strong knowledge of our wireless products, accessories and pricing plans.
Changing wireless providers can be stressful for some customers and your mission will be to provide a highly personal activation and onboarding experience ensuring our customers are up and running quickly and effortlessly.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create a best-in-class experience for our new Boost Infinite customers via voice, chat and email
- Personally own the customer relationship all the way through activation by overcoming challenges and obstacles they may be experiencing
- As the first contact point for customers, be a brand ambassador for Boost Infinite and create a lasting positive impression
- Enhance the customer’s experience by making them aware of products and services we offer
- Assist customers with questions regarding billing, device activation, and setup, product features, troubleshooting, and hardware operation
- When needed, reach out to customers to proactively resolve complex issues
- Help improve the business by identifying opportunities and providing feedback by assessing trends and/or diagnostic improvements to provide a higher level of customer service, performance and efficiency
- Interpret and execute on a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, and/or schedule form via voice, chat and email
Skills, Experience and Requirements
All candidates must have:
- A High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- An awesome attitude with a customer-first mindset
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment
Ideal candidates will have:
- One or more years of customer care experience in a contact center environment (work-at-home or on-site)
- Experience in the wireless industry
- Familiarity with wireless devices and their functions
- Familiarity with the process of changing wireless providers
- Strong sense of pride when guiding customers through activation and onboarding experience
- Adaptability to different work environments
- High engagement throughout the entirety of their shift
- Willingness to work flexible schedules – pay differential applies to weekends, evenings and holidays
- Ability to smoothly operate Windows OS desktop computers
- Ability to multitask and effectively problem solve; speaking with customers while logging information, following different processes, and navigating customer tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Willingness to proactively communicate problems back to the business
- A desire to continually improve and an openness to being coached and developed
What is in it for you?
- $150 monthly reward bonus until reward program is established
- Grow with us and be amongst the first to help us disrupt the wireless industry
- Career growth opportunities including leadership positions and corporate opportunities within our Denver headquarters and local locations
- Performance incentive plan above and beyond regular pay
- Company provided equipment for both on-site and at-home environments
- Extensive Benefits Package
- 330 free channels including premiums
- $5 monthly Sling Blue and Orange service
- $15 per line (up to 5) for Boost Infinite wireless
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) Investments with Company-matched funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Heavily discounted DISH, Sling, & Boost Infinite Service
Where you’ll be working:
You’ll be working from home! At DISH, we understand the modern employee may need to operate fast on their feet and out of the office. Working from home allows you to perform a professional workday from the comfort of your home.
Work-at-Home Technical Requirements:
DISH will provide all equipment required to perform the role aside from home internet!
Dedicated home office workspace with:
Stable Cable, DSL, or Fiber ISP internet connection with minimum 25 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload speed with 99% uptime and no bandwidth or data caps
Wired ethernet between modem and PC without the use of an adapter: Wi-Fi / wireless is not supported
All costs to meet and maintain these requirements are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by DISH, except where required by law.
Starting Pay varies by your home location:
- Arizona $21.57
- Colorado $22.26
- Florida $20.87
- Georgia $20.87
- Indiana $20.87
- Kansas $20.87
- Maine $21.57
- Maryland $22.26
- Michigan $21.57
- Minnesota $22.26
- Mississippi $20.87
- Missouri $20.87
- Nebraska $20.87
- New Mexico $20.87
- North Carolina $20.87
- Pennsylvania $21.57
- Ohio $21.57
- Oklahoma $20.87
- South Carolina $20.87
- Tennessee $20.87
- Texas $20.87
- Utah $20.87
- Virginia $21.57
- Wisconsin $21.57
- West Virginia $20.87
- Wyoming $20.87″
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!