by Chris Durst July 5, 2022
UPDATE: Well, darn! It looks like USAble Life has received all the applications it needed and has deleted the job.
Never fear though, we’ve got you covered. This isn’t the only company that hires people to work from home. Find your ideal remote job on one of our other pages:
- Daily Jobs & Gigs page (where we post a screened list of remote opportunities Monday-Friday)
- Big List of Work from Home Jobs & Gigs (500+ companies that hire on on-going or regular basis)
While you’re here, follow us on Facebook to make sure you never miss out on any of the amazing jobs we post.
USAble Life is a US-based company that specializes in individual and group life, dental and disability insurance products.
The company has posted openings for Work from Home Customer Service & Care Associates. A $3,000 sign-on bonus is provided. Pay starts at $18/hr. Up to $1,700 annually is also offered for perfect attendance.
This is a Monday through Friday position – no evenings or weekends.
No state hiring exclusions are mentioned, but you must be able to work regular central time zone hours.
Experience working in Life, Health, or Supplemental Insurance is required. (If this excludes you for this role, please share with friends and family who might be a good fit!)
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
We’re currently searching for Customer Care Associates with experience in Insurance and Benefits to join our dynamic team at USAble Life!
Do you enjoy being able to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others? Are you an adept problem solver with outstanding people skills? If you answered “yes,” this role may be the perfect fit for you. As a valued contributor to the Customer Care team, you have the chance to provide peace of mind when our customers need it most.
Life Takes You Places! Are you ready to join us?
What We Offer You:
- A culture that values employees and celebrates, empowers, and inspires a diverse workforce
- Pay starting at a minimum of $18.00 per hour with perfect attendance awards up to $1,700 annually
$3,000 sign on bonus
- Outstanding and affordable benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and company HSA contribution in 31 days or less
- Great hours: Monday – Friday, No Evenings, Weekends, or Holidays
- 401(k) with up to a 6% match that is fully vested from day one
- PTO provided on date of start plus 11 paid holidays
- Yearly performance bonus
- Remote opportunity with company-provided equipment
- Paid 4 week training
- Team-oriented, collaborative group of peers
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- This is a remote position.
What We Do:
- Committed to delivering the best insurance products for our customers
- Invested in the success of our team members
- Engaged as a diverse group of individuals working together to go the extra mile
- Recognized as multi-year Best Places to Work by Arkansas Business
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate in both word and action a high quality of care, service, and accountability
- Communicate professionally and empathetically to make it easy for members and employers to understand and access their benefits
- Exhibit our commitment to providing peace of mind
- Ensure we remain the preferred choice for employers, insurance agents, and brokers in our distribution network
- Provide exceptional service by listening, understanding, and demonstrating empathy for the caller’s needs and situation
- Review and proficiently explain coverage provisions, claims statuses, and claims decisions
- Navigate multiple computer systems as sources of customer information to answer inquiries, troubleshoot claims, and investigate payment discrepancies
- Demonstrate proficiency in our products and services
- Respond to questions from members, employers, and brokers regarding claims, policies, and billing requests
- Maintain well-written notes on all service interactions in a Customer Management System (Salesforce)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience working in Life, Health, or Supplemental Insurance is required
- Experience working in a call center environment is required
- Ability to listen to the customer’s question, probe for appropriate information, and understand the underlying need
- Express verbal and written information clearly and professionally
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ability to work in multiple administrative systems to locate information, investigate and resolve questions
- Ability to be self-sufficient, manage time in a scheduled work environment and work well with other team members
- Basic knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and email tools
- Understand the sensitivity of customer data and demonstrate the ability to protect both customer and business information
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- One year customer service experience
- Demonstrated career stability
- Or, equivalent military experience
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more work from home jobs and gigs, see our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!