by Chris Durst Jan. 27, 2022
FAST MOVER – The last time we posted this opportunity it filled VERY QUICKLY! Don’t delay – apply now!
Centene is a company that serves as an intermediary for government-sponsored and privately insured health care programs.
The company has posted openings for Work from home Customer Service Reps to, “… respond to all customer issues in the Call Center thru coordination of appropriate actions to initiate the resolution of customer issues.”
They note that “Applicants for this job have flexibility to work from home anywhere in the United States. This job is eligible for a $3,000 sign-on bonus.”
Benefits include health insurance coverage for you and dependents.
Pay range is not listed for all states. However, the range in CO is $35,360 – $43,680 and in CT it’s $37,440 – $45,760.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
Applicants for this job have flexibility to work from home anywhere in the United States. This job is eligible for a $3,000 sign-on bonus.*
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
- Receive, investigate and respond to all customer issues in the Call Center thru coordination of appropriate actions to initiate the resolution of customer issues.
- Receive and process incoming telephone requests, voice mails and emails from members, clients and pharmacies
- Log and track calls using help desk proprietary software
- Ensure that all Customer Services’ documents and databases are maintained accurately
- Participate as a member of the Customer-Centered Service Team, ensuring that all documentation is completed accurately
- Interview caller to gather information about the problem(s) and lead the caller through to a successful problem resolution in reference to pharmacy benefit management claims
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Computer skills and ability to learn new systems. While previous customer service, call center, healthcare or insurance experience (and in some markets – bilingual skills) are preferred – they are not required.
- We will consider candidates who meet the education requirements and who share our passion for supporting the health and well-being of our communities.
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Centene is proud to offer competitive benefits for this position. They are available for review at: https://jobs.centene.com/us/en/benefits.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!