by Chris Durst Oct. 19, 2023
|As we write, this job listing is online and applications appear to be open. But jobs can fill at any time, so apply or share quickly if you’re interested! Sorry, but we have no role in the HR processes of other companies. If you encounter difficulties in the application process please contact them directly. Good luck in your hunt, and may you be working from home soon!
With familiar labels like BOOST, Carnation, Nature’s Bounty, Garden of Life, and many others, it’s no wonder our minds hang out in the “food aisle” when we hear the name Nestlé.
The company is actually much more diverse and has a line called Aimmune Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing therapies to prevent, manage and treat food, GI and metabolic-related diseases.
The company has posted a work from home Customer Service Rep job to their careers page.
In this role, you would, “…be responsible for answering inbound phone calls, managing direct consumer orders, responding to emails from customers and answering all product and retail questions the customers may have supporting our Vital Proteins brand.”
The posted pay range is $35,000 to $45,000 per year.
Applicants do not have to have a college degree, but should have at least one year of Customer Service of customer-facing experience.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
Our team members are challenged to make a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are celebrated at every level. To help our people thrive, we offer expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class benefits.
We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and products available in over 140 countries.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for answering inbound phone calls, managing direct consumer orders, responding to emails from customers and answering all product and retail questions the customers may have supporting our Vital Proteins brand. You will be the subject matter expert for our company and have all the customer answers at your fingertips! This is a remote-based opportunity and this role works Monday through Friday (hours may vary).
- Answers all inbound phone calls, emails and inquires.
- Ability to address customer issues and resolve concerns.
- A subject matter expert for everything Vital Proteins and our products.
- Familiarizing and educating others about the Vital Proteins lifestyle and brand.
- Maintaining, updating, tracking and ordering systems to include pertinent data and information.
- Partnering with the Warehouse Facility to confirm orders or stock levels as needed and communicating with customer’s regarding the estimated delivery date.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1+ years of working in a Customer Service or customer-facing role required, preferably in a Contact Center environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint) required.
- Must possess excellent communication (oral and written), active listening, organizational and customer service skills.
- Willing and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Must be comfortable with being able to work remotely and must be agile.
- Must have full availability Monday through Friday (mornings/afternoons/evenings).
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English. Demonstrated fluency in a 2nd language such as Spanish is a plus.
The approximate pay range for this position is $35,000 to $45,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and abilities, as well as geographic location.
Nestle Offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401(K) with a company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at: About Us | Nestlé Careers (nestlejobs.com)
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like this, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck as you make your work from home plans a reality!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!