by Chris Durst July 20, 2022
Prudential, the big insurance company, has posted nationwide openings for work from home Customer Service Reps.
While they are hiring nationally, the company has only posted the pay rate for Colorado. That rate is “$42,200.00-$57,100.00 + discretionary incentive bonus + benefits.” The rate may vary from state to state, but this will give you a ballpark idea of the range.
You must provide the internet connection, but it appears that the company will be providing a computer.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
Prudential aspires to make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world! At Prudential, our Customer Service Professionals are the first point of contact with our customers and our goal is to provide a customer centric, multi-channel, low effort experience for customers with complex financial needs.
We offer paid training and benefits on day one including tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer days, generous paid time off; vacation, paid holidays, personal days and a reward and recognition plan that includes pay for performance compensation.
We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, who have the right grit, tenacity and initiative to show up and work hard. And are also:
- Customer obsessed and engaging communicators who enjoy working directly with the customer and a team
- Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish.
- Able to learn, retain, and solution on numerous product offerings across several different businesses.
- Intrigued by technology and uses it to drive customer self-service and to help identify and drive opportunities to enhance processes
- Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities and customer types
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels
- Able to identify other potential customer needs and offer tailored solutions that improve financial wellness
- Keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion
- Customer service experience
- High School diploma, college degree preferred
- High level of attention to detail is required
- Disability product knowledge or an understanding of medical conditions are highly desirable skills however not required
- Bilingual is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Build a career with a great company with exposure to multiple parts of the business
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Tiered promotional opportunities based on performance
This position will work virtually, therefore new hires must be able to provide the following:
- High speed internet service must be available in your area. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. Speed of 400 at a minimum, but must have the highest speed internet possible.
- Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. You will be logging into Avaya therefore your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!