by Chris Durst Jan. 23, 2023
These positions always fill VERY QUICKLY – apply or share ASAP if interested!
Hilton is hiring Work from Home Guest Engagement Specialists and they have asked us to share the opportunity with our RRRebels!
Computer is provided (you must have your own monitor), no college required. Paid virtual training included.
Hiring candidates from Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. If you don’t live in one of these states, please share with friends who do!
Among the details they shared with us are:
- Pick your own schedule. You will have the flexibility of picking your own hours and days to work, to meet a 40-hour, full-time schedule. Team Members have the choice to work 8 hours per day, 5x/ week OR work 10 hours per day, 4x/ week. You can select to work weekdays, weekends, or a combination of the two – whatever works best with your schedule!
- Work from home, always. This is a fully remote role so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home.
- The Go Hilton Travel Discount Program. You’ll get our Team Members’ favorite perk: discounted rates at Hilton properties for as low as $40/night
- Earn $15/hour. The starting pay for this role is $15/hr.
- Health & Welfare Benefits. Enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short− and long−term disability insurance, and other offerings
- And more!
Here’s what Hilton has posted on their site about this opportunity:
“Hilton Reservations and Customer Care (HRCC) is on a path to revolutionize human hospitality in a digital world, the same way we defined hospitality from its early beginnings. We strive to deliver personalized solutions that inspire a passion for travel, and our goal is to make a lasting impression with every Hilton guest with whom we interact.
What will I be doing:
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for consultative sales, customer service, and problem-solving, our GES work-from-home role is a perfect fit! GES Team Members advise, sell, respond to inquiries/requests, resolve guest issues, and engage with our guests.
Upon successful completion of the required training and a consistent demonstration of being able to perform essential job functions, you will be responsible for answering and servicing inbound, back-to-back calls from our customers. Engage directly with Hilton guests as a specialist in sales and reservations, using the opportunity to upskill for more complex calls. You will have conversations with our customers to understand their needs, answer questions, and provide personalized solutions to deliver the most reliable and friendly experience.
More specifically, you will:
- Deliver excellent service throughout your shift and respond in a friendly, timely, and consultative manner. Take a consultative approach to discover principles to uncover the customers’ needs and match them to the appropriate Hilton offering or solution.
- Use a developed understanding of Hilton and partner offerings (e.g. timeshares, car rentals, credit cards, etc.) to maximize revenue and personalize the guest experience.
- Meet specific sales and customer service goals and metrics daily. Examples of required metrics and competencies include customer satisfaction scores, revenue generated per call, upselling, cross-selling, first-call resolution, communication, and good judgment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability and engagement by identifying areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience. Drive recommendations/solutions that improve every interaction, including (but not limited to) considerately acknowledging service failures or escalations and identifying service recovery options to maintain customer loyalty.
- Respond to customer inquiries, including (but not limited to) reservation requests, property information, Hilton Honors account/promotional information, service/stay-related concerns, etc. offering clear and accurate details to customers.
- HRCC is open on nights, weekends, and holidays. Employees are expected to maintain the required minimum working hours and be present and available to take calls during all scheduled shifts.
- Have access to a quiet work environment or home office, free from noise and distractions for your entire shift, and be self-motivated.
- Attendance and active participation in live virtual training sessions, including timely and 100% completion of self-paced training modules.
- Regular and punctual attendance, in conformance with the standards established by HRCC, is critical to the successful performance of this position.
- Be receptive to feedback and apply performance improvement suggestions quickly.
- Effective time management and ability to work independently in a Work-From-Home environment.
We will provide some of the technical hardware equipment for you to perform in your role including a thin client computer, mouse, keyboard, USB audio headset, 2 USB flash drives, and Ethernet cable.
For work-from-home team members, you will be required to provide the following equipment (non-reimbursable):
- Surge protector
- High-speed wired internet service of 10 Mbps or higher (WiFi is not permitted)
- Personal Phone Number/Smartphone
We are currently hiring candidates in 29 states across the country, including Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- Deliver excellent service throughout your shift
- Respond in a friendly, timely, and consultative manner.
- Use discovery principles to uncover the customer needs and matching to the appropriate Hilton offering or solution.
- Take a consultative approach to discover guest needs and expectations and use a developed understanding of Hilton and partner offerings to maximize revenue and personalize the guest experience.
What are we looking for:
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Thrive in a virtual environment.
- Think and act independently, use good judgment, and establish trust with customers through friendly engagement to deliver great customer experiences.
- Willingness to learn and accept Hilton values and Hilton Core Sales and Service Skills which guide our unique style of service.
- You take ownership, are accountable, and take initiative.
- Have excellent communication and active listening skills, including speaking, reading, and writing fluently in English.
- Capable of setting up job-related computer equipment, running various computer programs, troubleshooting, and fixing issues independently.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
One (1) year of successfully meeting specific metrics/goals in a performance-driven role, including high customer satisfaction scores, negotiating, overcoming objections, and/or upselling and cross-selling
It would be advantageous in this position for you to have the following capabilities and distinctions:
- High School Diploma/GED
- For work-at-home positions, have previously held a work-at-home job
- Experience with virtual training, which required you to complete self-paced modules
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry
- Three (3) years of steady job experience in a consultative customer service oriented and/or sales role”
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!