by Chris Durst Oct. 19, 2021
Everise handles over 500,000 customer contacts each day and seeks more Customer Service Representatives to help handle the work flow.
The company is hiring in TN, MI, LA, NE, AL, MO, WI, SC, KY, IL, VA, GA, MN, IA, OR, WA, NC, WY, IN, AR, OK, UT, TX, NV, AZ, ID, FL, MD, WV, OH, NM, KS, CT, MA and NJ.
Some EQUIPMENT PROVIDED – you provide the monitor and internet connection, Everise provides all other needed equipment.
Pay rate is not noted in the job posting, however, Indeed and Glassdoor put it in the $11-$12/hour range. We have not confirmed this pay rate with the company.
Here’s what the company has posted about these openings:
“Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
In this role you will take your exemplary customer service skills, patience, understanding and compassion to answer inbound phone calls for our clients’ members. You will answer questions related to their healthcare benefits. We offer opportunity for you to earn additional cash incentives for reaching your goals in addition to your base pay. We also offer medical, dental, vision, and 401K benefits as well as earned PTO. If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Professionally handle a high volume of incoming calls
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services
- Ability to utilize and navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Be dependable and meet all attendance requirements
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- Maintain a balance between company policy and client benefit in decision making
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact our client and its customers
- Responsible for call disposition or compiling and documenting customer information as required
- Ability to accept and embrace changes within the current business environment
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Dedicated area to work from in your home
- Internet speed requirement of 30 Mb/s for download speeds and 20 Mb/s for upload speeds (Wireless access is not permitted)
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers, especially senior citizens
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Ability to identify customer needs and clearly articulate products and services
- Schedule flexibility to include weekends, evenings, possible holidays and occasional overtime
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Meet all attendance and dependability requirements
- Be a team player
System Requirements for Work At Home:
The employee is responsible for purchasing/using their own equipment per specifications below:
- Flat screen 21” monitor
- Recommended USB Wired Headset
Everise will provide remainder necessary equipment
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!