by Chris Durst Sep. 28, 2020
Jackson Hewitt, the tax-prep company, is looking for seasonal (up to 6 months) Client Care Representatives.
This job involves helping their clients and potential clients via phone calls or web chats.
The pay isn’t stated, though online reviews say it’s about $12/hr. But that’s not official.
No state hiring exclusions are posted in their job listing!
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation’s largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
The Client Care Representative 1 position is responsible for providing a world class experience to Jackson Hewitt current and potential clients by answering calls or web chats in a Work at Home Contact Center environment. You will resolve 1st Tier level interactions via phone and chat, or escalate to Tier 2 upon Client request or applicable resolution path.
This is a Seasonal Position with a duration up to 6 months.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of executive management.
- Use available tools, knowledgebase, and communication skills to effectively research and transmit accurate information with a goal of resolving the Client’s reason for contact in one call.
- Take ownership in assisting, researching, resolving, or escalating Client issues.
- Must demonstrate excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation abilities.
- Verbally de-escalate and handle difficult Client situations.
- Understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally.
- Understand detailed policies and procedures and explain these to the Client in a manner which is easily understood.
- Utilize multiple systems to access Client information, research issues, educate and solve the Client’s reason for contact.
- Accept and implement Quality and Performance Management Coaching / Feedback.
- Handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive Client information.
- Diligently and accurately document Client records and cases.
- May be asked to assist with other program support including email, web chat, co-browse, outbound and other support initiatives.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Contact Center applications, quality monitoring tools and applications, center reporting tools and technologies.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant Contact Center experience.
- Proficiency with learning new technology and system applications.
- Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills Strong communication skills and solutions orientated Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor and the ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful tone in conversation.
- Bi Lingual Spanish a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMAND AND WORK EFFORT
- Work from Home PC and Network must meet or exceed Minimum Specifications to all Contact Center Applications.
- Keying / typing, sitting, standing, walking.
- Constant mental and/or visual attention; the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness in a
- Work at Home Contact Center environment.
- Compliance with company attendance standards.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- FLSA status: Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt.”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!