by Chris Durst June 22, 2021
NO MORE CREDIT CHECKS, LOWER COST BACKGROUND CHECK!
If you’re looking for a work-from-home, customer care role that will allow you to set your own schedule, Liveops may have exactly what you’re looking for!
If you’ve wanted to apply with Liveops in the past, but were put off by their background check fee or credit check requirement, you’ll be happy to learn that they just changed their background check provider and the price is now just $24.99 (down from $45.)*
Further, they no longer require a credit check!
*This fee is not “paying for a job” and is not a scam – Liveops is legitmate. Most companies with Independent Contractor call center/customer service roles require a background check as part of their hiring process. Because these are not employee positions, the contractor/applicant covers the cost of that check. (It’s tax deductible!)
Liveops’ client roster includes Fortune 500 companies in retail, insurance, healthcare and direct response industries. This means, once you land a contract with them, you’re opening the door to a world of exciting possibilities.
Currently, Liveops is seeking qualified contractors in AK, AL, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, and WY. (If you don’t reside in one of these states, we encourage you to share this post with friends and family so they can get on board.)
Here’s what the company has posted about their current opportunities:
“Build a thriving work-at-home business providing remote customer service for top brands. We are seeking Independent Contractor Agents to provide virtual services to our client’s customers, spanning a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Licensed Insurance, Non-Licensed Insurance, Energy, Government and Tax Support.
As a Liveops Independent Contractor Agent, you have flexibility, autonomy and freedom to choose when and where to provide services.
As an Independent Contractor Agent, you can:
- Set your own schedule to work around your life.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss.
- Work from home or any quiet place.
Our Clients look for people who are comfortable:
- Conducting inbound/outbound customer service calls. Creatively solving problems.
- Quickly assessing customer needs and providing sound solutions.
- Documenting details of calls and customer interactions.
- Managing multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously.
Successful Independent Contractors will have the following skills:
- Minimum 1 year of phone based, customer service experience
- Computer skills including navigating multiple tabs, windows and systems
- Strong customer service and written skills
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
As an independent contractor, you will submit invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting callers. You may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives. Depending on call volume, utilization, incentives and how much you commit, hourly earnings could range from $12-$17 per hour.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor Agent providing virtual call center services to Liveops’ clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on client opportunity and support required. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their profit and loss.
Application and Certification:
Liveops path to becoming an Independent Contractor Agent:
- Complete an application to join Liveops Nation, which includes passing a background check
- The background check requires a $24.99 processing fee paid directly to our vendor
- View our background requirements here
- Sign an Independent Contractor Agreement
- We have a variety of programs starting every week
- Client opportunities may have additional requirements, including expanded client-specific certification. Some client programs may require Independent Contractor
- Agents to provide services above-posted minimum standards to maintain eligibility.
- Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following states: AK, AL, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Important Things to Note:
Independent Contractor Agents choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. You get to dictate when and how often you commit to providing services. Keep in mind, the more you service, the higher your earning potential!”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs and ways to make extra cash, see our Daily Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!