by Chris Durst Sep. 16, 2020
Godiva, the chocolatier with the gold box, has posted openings for both Full- and Part-Time Seasonal Work from Home Customer Service Reps.
Start dates are as early as September 28th, so APPLY & SHARE QUICKLY or you may miss out.
We reached out to the company to see if there were any geographical limitations and learned, “The position is for US only, and would be remote if you do not live close to Reading, PA.” Those living in the Reading, PA area will be asked to work on-site.
Pay is not listed in the ad, however, Glassdoor places it at around $11/hour.
Here’s what the company has posted about this opportunity:
“Want to deliver the Ultimate Chocolate Experience? Click “Apply” to get a taste of how sweet a career at Godiva could be.
This position can be onsite or remote and we offer flexible schedules. This is a seasonal role with part time or full-time hours. Start dates are as early as September 28th.
At Godiva Chocolatier Inc., we get the opportunity to create special moments every day for our customers because chocolate has the ability to evoke wonder and nostalgia. Our purpose is to open people’s eyes to a more wonderful world and you can be a part of this mission and heritage by joining the GODIVA family.
The Customer Service Representatives are an essential part of providing special moments for our customers. Each day, you will have the ability to connect with our customers and transform situations into successful interactions. Godiva empowers our people to make strategic decisions with the hopes of winning and retaining customers.
The Customer Service Representatives will strive for first-contact resolutions regarding:
- Order and product inquiries,
- Godiva Chocolate Reward Club issues,
- Credit card/billing questions
- Other questions that need investigating
- No previous experience required but is preferred.
- Professional and interpersonal skills for interacting with customers through phone calls, live assistance chat and email.
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyze information with strong attention to detail, accuracy and organization
- Ability to work independently within various software systems
- Experience with PCs, internet and Microsoft suit
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be reliable and flexible
- Must exhibit patience, compassion, and empathy
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible Hours and Remote Work
- In-house Training”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, be sure to check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To get our new job postings ASAP, like our Facebook page and check your feed for our posts. May you be working from home soon!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!