by Chris Durst May 19, 2021
ModSquad is a company that handles engagement services (moderation of chat rooms and social media, customer support, and more) for major brands. They’ve posted a new listing for part-time Remote Pet Products E-Commerce – Customer Support.
The company has partnered with a brand that sells supplies for small pets. You’d be providing Tier 1 customer support.
Ideally, you’ll have customer service experience, a patient disposition, and Zendesk experience.
“Competitive hourly rate.” Hiring from the US only. No state hiring restrictions mentioned.
Here’s what the company has posted about the openings:
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Customer Support!
Do you have a Customer Support background?
Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?
ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our network!
If you want the chance to work gigs on the coolest of client projects…then ModSquad is the place for you!! Our clients are strictly Top Tier whose product offerings and services are hip, contemporary and very current. You will instantly know who they are and very likely use them yourselves. Their customers expect the best service and support and that’s where we come in.
Our Mods bring super skills, a positive attitude and great vibe to project work everyday. Mods assist and guide customers to the right answers, solve concerns and are the GPS for customers to understand and optimize the best use of a client’s product or services. Project gigs available now and more are on the horizon.
Do you love small dogs? You’ll love this ModSquad project!
ModSquad has partnered with a great client that makes some awesome small-pet supplies, and we need the best of the best in Tier 1 Customer Support, as we seek to make their customers as happy as they can be!
This project is looking for a Tier 1 agent for our eCommerce-based opportunity that will involve assisting customers with a wide range of issues. Project includes emails, inbound and outbound calls.
- Approximately 10 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 9 am – 4 pm
- Saturday – Sunday 12 pm – 3 pm (must have at least 1 day of weekend availability)
What’s In It For You:
- The potential to work with some of the coolest clients around the world like the NFL, Vimeo, and Topps!
- Flexible self-scheduling
- Access to ‘Hot Gigs’ postings exclusive to the Mod Network
- Work from home
- Competitive hourly rate – Discussed during your first interview
- Paid orientation
What We Are Looking For:
- has Zendesk experience
- has experience setting up IoT apps
- has 10 hours of availability weekly, including some weekend hours
- is comfortable making outbound calls to assist customers
- has strong troubleshooting skills/able to ask probing questions
- has patience with customers: will be explaining pet training methods and processes to customers
- is a small dog owner (a plus!)
- Dedicated laptop or desktop computer with Windows 10 or above
- Quality headset
- Quiet workspace to take calls
- Willingness to install MSQ security software and 2FA app on phone”
CLICK HERE for full details and to apply. For more jobs like these, check our Newest Jobs & Gigs page. To be the first to hear about jobs like these, like our Facebook page. Good luck in your work from home plans!
PLEASE SHARE this post – turn your friends into Rat Race Rebels!